Show your Playing Cards!

Madrigal

Well, when you mentioned being attached to illustrated pips because of Tarot I remembered this deck. You can pre-order them still through that site I linked for $11 a deck plus another $20 if you want the rest of the Majors. You'd have a full playing card deck plus the 22 Majors all in the same style. Just sayin' ;)

Padma

Argh! Stop enabling me! You are such a }) :joke:

I will put it on my wishlist - flat broke this month!

Madrigal

Ring Cycle through Rackham's Eyes Deck

photo%201-77_zps0rjcvfis.jpg

photo%205-11_zpstwqzbqv4.jpg

:spade: Spades :spade:

photo%202-78_zpsmzaslkqt.jpg

photo%203-45_zpsrj2ky6f5.jpg

:heart: Hearts :heart:

photo%204-24_zpskz1zrla3.jpg

photo%201-78_zps04uwnvsr.jpg

Padma

:bugeyed: seriously! WOW! Those are so, so beautiful, Madrigal! waaaaant!

It was amazing of you to take the time to post the pics!

aaand...I am drowning in a sea of enabling! :laugh: I am off to look them up, and put them on the "mineminemine one day" list!

Madrigal

Ring Cycle Part 2

:club: Clubs :club:

photo%203-46_zpsrg1ywdn0.jpg

photo%202-80_zpsck9jxpek.jpg

photo%204-26_zpswsgbmzii.jpg

:diamond: Diamonds :diamond:

photo-338_zpshe9mzoga.jpg

photo-339_zpsetiqa6mk.jpg

Madrigal

:bugeyed: seriously! WOW! Those are so, so beautiful, Madrigal! waaaaant!

It was amazing of you to take the time to post the pics!

aaand...I am drowning in a sea of enabling! :laugh: I am off to look them up, and put them on the "mineminemine one day" list!

Just doing my part ;)

Seriously though, it's great to be able to share the love with fellow enthusiasts :thumbsup:

Padma

There really is something so very mesmerizing about playing cards, and by extension, tarot cards, as well. I don't know why they evoke such a deep reaction in me, but they do - I imagine you feel the same way! I even remember how seriously I took shuffling, when I was about 5 and just learning how to shuffle. It felt like a rite of some kind...and the faces on the court cards...the colours.... :love:

Laura Borealis

I love the idea of reading playing cards, but could never make much of them. I didn't try hard enough to memorize a system... scenic pips on playing cards take care of that though!

Those Rackham cards are gorgeous. Though I don't know much about the Ring Cycle. Except what I learned from Bugs Bunny. :D