Seven of Cups and the Six of Swords Rx

werewolfmoon

Tarot of the Old Path
Six card reading
General reading for the day

Background - I've been talking to a guy on a dating site, he seems sane and is good to talk to and he comes from my part of the world.

I did a normal reading with nothing much in mind and this combo came up which puzzles me a lot. I really don't know how to read it at all. I don't normally do reverses but the cards were pretty insistant, hmmmm.

ravynangel

deleted :)

WalesWoman

You may want to post the whole thing in Your Readings, since those other 4 cards probably add a lot or may even explain why those two cards came up.

But... lot of imagination at work, wondering what might be, if everyone is actually who they say they are, what your hopes and expectations are with this person and on and on...

but 6 Swords RX doesn't seem to indicate that this will take you to a better place. There may be an unwillingness to let someone else drive your bus or to be a passenger on it. Since 6 Swords is moving from difficult times to better ones, seems like this could be stressful or dischordant. Or if anything, crossing the emotional divide is blocked.
It could be fantasy vs reality.

werewolfmoon

Sometimes, I view draws like these as an indication that things are up in the air and there is no definitive outcome possibility at the moment. There can be options on the table, or thoughts running through the mind, and there can be a bit of fear and a tendency to think negatively with that 6 in the reversed. So perhaps there is just a few passing clouds in the 'now' with this connection, being indicated by those cards, and time is needed to see if they pass. I wouldn't read too much into them, as you are still getting to know each other, so really, it all seems pretty normal.

We had a long chat via message which was nice then he disappeared, lol, I've not spoken to him since. I'm just about ready to give up on the dating sites to be honest.

werewolfmoon

You may want to post the whole thing in Your Readings, since those other 4 cards probably add a lot or may even explain why those two cards came up.

But... lot of imagination at work, wondering what might be, if everyone is actually who they say they are, what your hopes and expectations are with this person and on and on...

but 6 Swords RX doesn't seem to indicate that this will take you to a better place. There may be an unwillingness to let someone else drive your bus or to be a passenger on it. Since 6 Swords is moving from difficult times to better ones, seems like this could be stressful or dischordant. Or if anything, crossing the emotional divide is blocked.
It could be fantasy vs reality.

Yes, I would agree with this, I am getting used to my independance and liking it.

ravynangel

We had a long chat via message which was nice then he disappeared, lol, I've not spoken to him since. I'm just about ready to give up on the dating sites to be honest.

deleted :)