Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

garmonbozia

Payment sent!

Please let me know if you did not get it.

Thank you!

Polyhymnia

Another thanks to all that have paid, and all of you that have been in contact :D
Makes it so much easier my end. Bless you all

Polyhymnia

Any late comers stumbling upon this thread now............
The pre-order price for this deck is now closed. The price is now fixed at US $23

And you have until Thursday night 28th June to place your order through me :)

stellar4

I've just sent my payment. Thank-you so much for doing this!

hippiewitchie

Just sent in my payment!

Thanks again Poly!!

Polyhymnia

Hey everybody

I am sending off the first payment tommorow. Those of you who have been in touch with me (you know who you are :)) fear not, your payment will be sent as well.
To date a third of you have responded to my pm re payment, and I feel these people should not be forced to wait.
So if you want in on the first mailing, let me know before Thursday :)

Nina*

Hey everybody

I am sending off the first payment tommorow. Those of you who have been in touch with me (you know who you are :)) fear not, your payment will be sent as well.
To date a third of you have responded to my pm re payment, and I feel these people should not be forced to wait.

I do please - if paying Friday is good enough for first mailing?

Le Fanu

Hey everybody

I sent my payment! So excited! You are an angel for doing this! :*

MoonGypsy

Hey everybody

WooHoo! That is great news! Thanks so much, dear Poly! :* You are so generous, sweet and considerate; and i so appreciate it!:heart: