Inducing Labor

Silverlyn

Everything's going along perfectly!:) I bet he'll be here at 4:10 today CST, like I predicted!;)

souljourney

Silverlyn... I bet she'd be happy with your prediction... that would mean only about 5 hours left of labor. :D

Mi-Shell

kekepania said:
I've had a lot of people guess when he would make his debut, but this is more fun with the weight and times. I would put a guess in too, but I think thats sort of cheating, since im doing everything I can to induce NOW and well, only I can tell when I'm going into labor. LOL So I refuse to guess, although I am surprised that no one has put in for the new moon. I heard tell that boys like to come then.

Most babies are born on Full Moon!
And you are right on with all of them!
Way to go!!!! :)

Mi-Shell

Found this:

Attachments

• someone is on his way!.gif
    someone is on his way!.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 101

kekepania

OK, So I called the midwife, and she told me that I could either go in for another vag exam, or we could take it as a given that he would be here in 24 hours. Being a Taurus I opted for knowledge. I had the appointment at 1:15 only to find that I had only dilated .5 cm (which puts me at 1.5 cm) and was sent home. Very depressing. I then decided to pull out the big guns and called my step mother who is one of the most powerful energy healers I know. After doing several naturopath type things to me, 2 hours in all, He dropped. I can now breath, but it hurts to move. And my previous mostly non painful contractions are now making themselves well known in my back. But its all good. We have movement and progress. YAY. So, I am going to go to bed no, since I have only had about 3 hours of sleep, and we will see how things are in the morning. Thank you all, and keep guessing. So far he has enjoyed making liars of us all. LOL

But then what do you expect from the offspring of a Taurus and a Leo? LOL

Stormdancer

This is AWESOME news...things are moving along and I'm sure that's a relief for you. Get lots of rest and when you're not resting..walk...LOL

From one Taurus to another...keep on plodding...it's what we do..LOL

Stormdancer

Silverlyn

Well I didn't win on the time, but I still might be right on the day, and weight/length!:)

souljourney

Update... Steph texted me this morning. Her water broke about 4:00 am (3.5 hours ago) and she is at hospital now.
Whoever guessed the 11th will probably be golden. Looks like Mi-Shell might have it.
SJ

Stormdancer

OOOOHHH!!!! Cool Beans.....

Stormdancer

Silverlyn

Yeah! Any guesses on weight, time, length?

Ok, I say Today (Thurs, Dec 11th at 11:50 am CST. My weight still stands: 7 lbs 6 oz. 20 inches).

Can't wait till the update!!!

CONGRATS early to you, K!!!