The 3 Card, Relationship-Relationship Spread

medusa1979

love this spread

I like the idea of this spread a lot.

I have been dating this scorpio guy, I am an Aries scorpio rising myself. He feels very connected to me but plays hot and cold and now he decided he s not ready for relationship after 5 months. So I decided to travel and do my things but he still texts me and wants to know how I am, says he cares about me etc and etc...I dont get him.

so I consulted the card, my deck is marseille...and it came out these 3 cards

1- 7 of cups
2- Le diable ( the devil)
3- King of Cups

I d like to know your opinions...as I get confused reading for myself.

x

Espirito

You need to put your reading in the right section " Tarot readings "

Caity

3 Card Reading

I've seen this spread before, however the difference was this:

1- Questioner
2- Other person
3- The Relationship

Is there a major significance in the placing of the cards when they're read? I mean, they're going to be the same cards, however, the outcome would be very different. I am new to reading tarot and it can get confusing with all these different spreads because it seems that every one knows a different way, but each way warrants such large difference in the end result.

-Confused Newbie

Hemera

I've seen this spread before, however the difference was this:

1- Questioner
2- Other person
3- The Relationship

Is there a major significance in the placing of the cards when they're read?
This is how I use it. The two people (or whatever) come first and third is their relationship together. (In fact I just did this with my new tarot deck: 1. What the deck gives me, 2. What I should give the deck, 3. Us together. :D )

Personally I don´t think card placement matters that much in this case. Just my 2 c.

magic

a yes or no relationship 3 card spread

I am currently "on break" with my boyfriend. He asked for time apart to figure things out after some conflict between his daughter and myself. Our relationship was strong, and I hope for it to resume.
I asked if we will get back together. I use the upright position as a yes, reversed as no, with added meaning in the card itself, often with one card only. This one I chose 3 cards for more information.

1: near future - 3 of cups
2: clarification - Queen of Wands
3: outcome - Ace of cups

All cards were upright, which I took as yeses. Also I see a reuniting in the near future. Me having to undergo attitude shift for the better. Then, a beginning of love, a renewal, or love becoming deeper and stronger.

I would really appreciate any feedback on the meaning of these. I like doing 3 card spreads, especially with reversals, as they provide insight without getting too complicated, especially since often we already have insight into the past and present.. Any thoughts?