What deck is this? Collage style art deck. Distant Past Tarot

Essjay

I don't know how I missed this! All I need to do is to decide which size.

gregory

I wanted to thank you all for your support of The Distant Past Tarot!!
This week marks the 1 year anniversary of the deck's release...
and also marks the 300th deck sold!!
This is very special to me, as I created this deck for my young daughter,
and really had no intention of selling it to the public!
Thank you again for all your kind words and support of my work!
Blessings xoxox
Jeri
How lovely to see you. I love your deck, too.

I know how you feel - while mine is hardly on your class, I never intended to sell it at all, either.

Nemia

It is indeed a lovely deck, and I'm glad I added it to my collection. I'm also glad I read here that the artist created it for her young daughter - that explains the "gentling" of the harsher cards, and I don't have a problem with that.

I think it will be really interesting to compare the collage deck I have - Kat Black's two decks and the Distant Past for collage from paintings, and the Stretch and Cult of Weimar for early photography collage. For a long time, I didn't warm to collage decks but now I discovered them, I find them fascinating. The artist works with something existing, so there's a little "resistance" - and room for the material's own volition, so to say.

The whole atmosphere of this deck is elegant, a bit crazy, gentle and refined - like in a world where everybody drinks champagner and bathes in champagner, too ;-)

What a great discovery! Jeri's other decks look beautiful, too.

You have to know quite a lot about tarot in order to make it all look so easy and bright and serene. I understand now why people raved about it :))))

MoonGypsy

so gorgeous!!!!

i received my Standard Tarot Sized Distant Past deck today, and i am beyond happy!

This deck is so gorgeous, beautifully crafted with such soothing, yet eye popping colors.
It is such a fantastic reading deck and is sure to be one i use for years and years!

And Jeri Totten is always so sweet, considerate and very helpful. She always gives outstanding customer service. Her decks keep getting better and better! :love:

jewel22

Thank you!!

i received my Standard Tarot Sized Distant Past deck today, and i am beyond happy!

This deck is so gorgeous, beautifully crafted with such soothing, yet eye popping colors.
It is such a fantastic reading deck and is sure to be one i use for years and years!

And Jeri Totten is always so sweet, considerate and very helpful. She always gives outstanding customer service. Her decks keep getting better and better! :love:

Thank you so much MoonGypsy!! <3 <3 <3

You have been such a great supporter of my work from the first day and I really appreciate it :)
And thank you so much for you kind words about my customer service!
If it was not for all of my amazing and supporting customers,
I would not be inspired to create the decks I do!

I appreciate each and every one of you to the moon and back!!
Blessings <3 <3 <3
xoxo
Jeri

jewel22

It is indeed a lovely deck, and I'm glad I added it to my collection. I'm also glad I read here that the artist created it for her young daughter - that explains the "gentling" of the harsher cards, and I don't have a problem with that.

I think it will be really interesting to compare the collage deck I have - Kat Black's two decks and the Distant Past for collage from paintings, and the Stretch and Cult of Weimar for early photography collage. For a long time, I didn't warm to collage decks but now I discovered them, I find them fascinating. The artist works with something existing, so there's a little "resistance" - and room for the material's own volition, so to say.

The whole atmosphere of this deck is elegant, a bit crazy, gentle and refined - like in a world where everybody drinks champagner and bathes in champagner, too ;-)

What a great discovery! Jeri's other decks look beautiful, too.

You have to know quite a lot about tarot in order to make it all look so easy and bright and serene. I understand now why people raved about it :))))

Thank you Nemia!
I am so glad that you like the deck,
now i want a glass of champagne!!!! :) <3

* I have been studying tarot 30 years but, always feel that there is more to learn, isn't tarot funny that way!?

cybercat

Someone needs to do a AT review on this deck. I just found it by chance when posted on a FB Tarot group. Check AT decks and reviews it is not there. Get to it folks. šŸ˜Š

One question can one use it with EDs? Are the suits color coded?

Nemia

Oh, there is no review for it?!?! I want to write one!

Nemia

I did already ;-) It's a wonderful deck. Right now, it's in my handbag.