Hanson Roberts Study Group

fairyhedgehog

There is a thread on the fool but no one has replied to it lately, so it is a long way down the list.

I didn't reply to it because I couldn't think of anything to say :eek:

Centaur

fairyhedgehog said:
There is a thread on the fool but no one has replied to it lately, so it is a long way down the list.

LOL. I couldn't even remember that I had started a thread on the Fool. I think I am slowly going insane.

Centaur

Indigo Rose

Centaur said:
LOL. I couldn't even remember that I had started a thread on the Fool. I think I am slowly going insane.

Centaur

Thanks Centaur. I have posted on that old Fool spread. I would love to keep going on this study group, so I will through out some threads on it as I am able.

Blessings,
Indigo Rose :)

Sulis

Re-starting this group

Sulis xx

rachelcat

I jumped in

on the Magician thread. Thanks for starting us up, everyone!

Lurea

This is a great deck. I'm going over the pictures again to refresh myself and am reminded all over again how much I like it.

Celtic Star

Would like to join in too!

So glad to find this thread! I'm excited to join this group that is studying the Hanson-Roberts deck which is the only deck that I currently have. I am new to tarot & this board which is a very big place and sometimes I have difficulty finding things...like threads!

I will go to the Newbie thread to do a proper introduction however, I was afraid I would not be able to locate this thread again so I jumped in feet first.

If I may join, I do have one question & please forgive my ignorance, but where are the specific posts on the cards that have been pulled thus far?

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Sulis

Hi Celtic Star,

There's an index to the cards which have been discussed here

Love

Sulis xx

Celtic Star

Index

Sulis,

Thank you very much for the link to the index of cards already discussed. I still get lost in here sometimes so this helpful. I will check it out.

Red Kite

Hi, I've just found your study group. Hanson Roberts is the only deck I have, at the moment!

What are your thoughts on the 3 of swords? This card sends shivers down my spine.