The Law of Attraction Tarot deck

Darkmage

I paid $5.40 for mine AFTER shipping from Amazon. The list price, and I got the cheapest one, was $1.41. The sticker on the box said $3 so evidently it had been repriced for online sale.

Anyway, I got a screaming deal from what I understand. The deck is still in print so I wouldn't spend more than $25 if you want to get it new.

Thoughtful

Darkmage the book deposit... which is part of Amazon has them for well below $25 and brand new, so looks like l will be heading there :)
How are you getting on with them are they speaking loud and clear. Looking at the images l feel they would make very good intuitive reading.

Darkmage

Well, I just got them yesterday and had other things to do on a Saturday night. I haven't really sat down with them yet, though I've begun reading the book that came in the set.

So far I'm liking the art. Not sure if it'll be a good reading deck though--it may wind up being just an art deck. I'll give it a couple of weeks and a guinea pig or two and see how I feel then. ;)

ana luisa

An update for those who are still wondering how the L of A reads. I have used it several times already AS AN ORACLE and it works beautifully. Still wondering whether to force Tarot into it. LWB ? Didn't use it because it seemed a bit wishy-washy.

Thoughtful

I have not bought this deck yet still procrastinating. Money being in short supply is a problem, l see so many decks that have possibilities but need to carefully think it through.
Ana Luisa its good that you are able to use it successfully as an Oracle :thumbsup:

Darkmage

I've said many many times don't be afraid to buy used decks. You can often get a screaming deal on in print ones and it's the only way to find old and OOP ones.

Keep looking. If it's meant to be yours, you'll find a copy for a reasonable price. I did, but I was patient. You can afford to wait if it's not something yo absolutely HAVE to have.

Also, January is a great time to find anything secondhand and in like new condition. This is when people get rid of the Christmas gifts they didn't like. I found a brand-spanking new US Mah Jong set at my local used bookshop two weeks after Xmas for $15. (click to view) The tiles were still shrink wrapped inside and it's all in that really nice aluminum case. Usually these sets go for about $55 -$75 a pop, so I got lucky--I also knew what I was buying. That's just one example. Tarot decks will pop up with regularity because people get them as gifts, can't return them, and so they sell them.

Keep your eyes open, keep searching, and happy hunting.