Umbrae

Umbrae

And you dearest Helvetica...need an Ator.

No...I said...'NEED'.

mind if I smoke?

:smoker:

magpie9

Helvetica said:
She's so glad she can now fit in them, she had to try them on ;) :p
Well if she gets attached to them, maybe Umbrae can borrow Tarotbear's wee kilt...?

GoddessArtemis

Whose pants are we talking about here? Get outta my pants! :p

I get the Rohrig? WHY? No, no, can't see it. I want another one; focus on the cards, and not the pants...

GA

Moonbow

Oh darn! Late to the party again!

Are you still here Umbrae? *flutters eyelashes and blows a big kiss* :*

Umbrae

GoddessArtemis said:
get the Rohrig? WHY?\
I'm sorry - I've made an error - what I meant to say was a Haindl Tarot...the one with runes on it. Though I detest it, you may love it. it's your next step...

Moonbow* astrisk darlin'...
you'd really like Wonderland. Now I'm sorry, it's OOP - and the first words in the LWB tell you to read the two Alice books. But once you 'get' it - it all makes sense...

My legs are getting cold. Who the hell stole my trousers? I want them - I need them - and this damn tutu is the wrong color...

damn...and now my nylons have a run...if it ain't one thing...

Sophie

Umbrae said:
And you dearest Helvetica...need an Ator.

No...I said...'NEED'
There are many things I NEED, but which my cruddy brain refuses to grant me, by telling me - "you don't WANT this". I am still a lower-grade human being, I'm afraid, led by my appetites ;)

Umbrae said:
mind if I smoke?

Not at all. I don't think the anti-smoking brigade have yet made this a non-smoking thread :D. But don't smoke near firemaiden's posts, she needs her voice.

Grizabella

Lion-O said:
Isn't this a bit cheating? ;)

Most of us (to my knowledge) have talked and raved about the decks we like most. And as everyone knows, you'll get the best results with a deck which really appeals to you. So unless I'm overlooking the obvious here; doesn't this merely require her to go over the forums to get a little more impression of the inhabitants? :)

Umbrae is a he. :) And very highly thought of here because he's quite the expert on the cards, so I thought it would be lots of fun just to see what decks he'd match up with each of us. The intent isn't that any of us have to rush out and get the decks he matches us with. Only that it will be fun to see what he'd choose.

Pollux

Hey Hey Hey!!!
Please give his trousers back to Umbrae!
Otherwise I can't take my traditional seat on his lap... *cough*

I want to take part in this game myself, even though I suppose I already know the answer...
What deck would you match me to? :p

Grizabella

OMG!! I've committed the unpardonable sin! I had a Vargo and just traded it off because it was too big for my hands!

Don't---please don't---send me to that "other" place filled with IIT decks! I'll get another Vargo and circumcise it! I promise!!

Ummm, nice legs there, Umbrae. Hairy goosebumps and all. If you'd wear something besides that flimsy tutu over the thong and runny nylons you could lose the goosebumps, you know. That cape you wore in here isn't much help against the draft when you won't wear pants. I hope you're gonna change before your trip.

Moonbow

Umbrae said:
Moonbow* astrisk darlin'...
you'd really like Wonderland. Now I'm sorry, it's OOP - and the first words in the LWB tell you to read the two Alice books. But once you 'get' it - it all makes sense...

A deck called 'Wonderland' and it's OOP!... my perfect deck, so close to real life! I think I need to speak to that Dan bloke and see what he can do for me. :*