Tar-astrology

Maggiemay

I saw a book titled ''Tarastrology'' on the internet.

Here's the address : www.tarastrology.com

I was wondering if it was worth exploring at all?

Maggie

cardlady22

www.tarastrology.com/mglypha.aspx

Tarastrology, Opening The Key To A Better You
Publisher: BookSurge Publishing; 1st edition (June 30, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1419684345

Maggiemay

Thank you cardlady22 - That's the book I was referring to.

silverwings94

Hi MaggieMay,
I just saw this thread and was very intrigued by it. So I went to the site and read about the book and well lets just say Its on its way.It seems very interesting and could prove interesting working astrology this was with the tarot. I'll let you know when it gets here and maybe how it works.
kat

Maggiemay

Hey Kat!

Great stuff. Thanks for letting me know...

I am looking forward to get your impression on the ''mysterious'' book.

:) Mag

cardlady22

Yes, silverwings(kat), please let us know what it's like when you get it. I'm very intrigued, seeing how this chart is done because I know people who are equating the playing cards with astrological concepts.

I'm just a tad leery of buying the book since his first (also self-published) book got poor marks on editing/content. (granted, it was a gaming manual)

Just off the top of my head, you could draw a certain number of cards and use that master glyph diagram to see what planets and any aspects are being brought into play.

Maggiemay

From the little bit I got to read ( from the amazon website) some of his interpretations are in the classic tarot meaning ballpark.

But I wasn't able to browse enough of the book to see if he came up with a judicious new '' system'' making good use of the tarot cards.

The suspense is k-i-l-l-i-n-g- me! :))))

silverwings94

Your not the only one. Its killing me too. cause it won't get here till after xmas. I was so hoping it would be here before that. But thats ok, I'll have something to look forward to.
I was also intrigued by what the site said and that's what got me to buy the book. I just hope its not a huge disappointment.
I'll keep you al posted and letyou know when it gets here.
Kat

Maggiemay

silverwings94 said:
Your not the only one. Its killing me too.
LOL... Ah the joy of discovery!!!!

silverwings94 said:
cause it won't get here till after xmas.

Too bad... :(

silverwings94 said:
I was so hoping it would be here before that. But thats ok, I'll have something to look forward to.
You're an adept of the '' cup half full ''... good stuff !

silverwings94 said:
I was also intrigued by what the site said and that's what got me to buy the book.

yes, I hope it's not too complicated... the chart was ''funky'' for lack of a better word...

silverwings94 said:
I just hope its not a huge disappointment.

I would be mortified if it was... I don't know about you but I'm trying to rack my brain to see what it is this guy came up with....

silverwings94 said:
I'll keep you al posted and let you know when it gets here.Kat

Thank you so much. It'll be fun to get the low-down from you

cardlady22

Maggiemay said:
the chart was ''funky''

ROFL! You should see all the Card Charts I have . . . in books, in folders, saved on my computer . . . if there's a way to depict the calendar and/or 360 degrees of the circle, I'm all over it!