Selecting the right Tarot software

grimalkin

I'm sorry, I didn't really see an answer to this question: with Orphalese, can I duplicate a reading that I have already done with actual cards, including reversals?

I am using the free trial version and I am working in free selection mode (which should allow me to pull and place specific cards for specific positions) but when I try to click and drag, the whole fanned-out deck moves not the one card I want. I have right-clicked, double-clicked, Ctrl-clicked, waved my fingers at the screen ... nothing!

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to use this feature? If I need to register to get this feature, that's completely fine, but I thought it was available in the free trial version.

Thank you

stella hoshiko

Orphalese 8.7.1.1

I'm wondering if this is helpful to you but here's what it says:

This is a serious program aimed at tarot professionals and deck collectors, although any tarot enthusiast will enjoy using it. The program behaves like a real deck of cards. You can move them around the screen, shuffle them, deal them, reverse them and so on. You can use any set of images for the card faces. The program supports non-rectangular, even circular decks. The program also includes an exciting, anonymous peer-to-peer utility which enables you to browse and request tarot decks from among the hundreds shared by other users, as well as to share your own decks and tarot related files in this vibrant on-line community.

Version 8.7.1.1 allows users to easily exchange pop-up notes.

or perhaps you can refer back to them regarding this problem and see what they say about the "whole dragged fanned-out deck" thing.

stella hoshiko

Orphalese 8.7.1.1

well..actually, i'm wondering what's the use of this software..was is just for us to shuffle without using our hands and saving in all our favourite decks for our own use or what..lay out our own spreads and then? for example, let's say i'm doing a reading for sabrina using this software..how do i distribute the final thing to her? by email? or i can upload it somewhere or can only print it out to her?

grimalkin,
i've just tried the trial version but i find no trouble with moving each and every card from left to right or reverse them. which version are you trying on..from what i've roughly read through, the difference between a trial and a registered user is that trial only has a maximum of 3 decks in thr while registered ones can have more..is that all? or there are more details that i'm missing out?

stella hoshiko

Orphalese 8.7.1.1

okay~i get it...this software's just made to be more FLEXIBLE than all the previously designed ones so we can lay out any cards as we like, fan them, shuffle them, design our own decks, add in our own background, customizes the pop-up notes beside each card, zooming in for clearer vision of the cards and reverse any if we like, customize our own spreads, design our own decks with the deck utility, then maybe share with the other users or just compare or exchange information with other users...ok, this is what i'd roughly gotten through their tour..gregory, you seemed more familiar with this software's usage..will you be kind enough to share with us more on what's the final distribution like? i am getting curious about how this whole software works until the end..