LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

Bonny

Stork + Clover + Bouquet = Man

17 + 2 + 9 = 28

You have some successful changes coming in the next few days. It's not a 360 complete change, something very slight actually. Focus on celebrating that, having fun. You've been getting very close to someone, know that this will have very positive results and luck.

------

What exactly is causing the stomach issues??

Sun
Clover
Ring

Immediately what came was that you are eating too much spicy stuff (sun) ... Then the next cards made it look like you are in a fever about a relationship that will pass .. (Clover)
(Clover suggests you may be eating some bitter greens?)

Q. What , about me , does c protect (how does he do that?)

OnOrionsBelt

Sun

Clover

Ring

Immediately what came was that you are eating too much spicy stuff (sun) ... Then the next cards made it look like you are in a fever about a relationship that will pass .. (Clover)

FB: This was Thursday, I'd eaten some spicy spinach pizza previous night which apparently did not agree. Glad I didn't take the leftovers for lunch! I'm also having a hard hard time with one of my clients. I got so worked up dealing with him I was sweating. But the cards say this will pass in in another month. Nice job Bonny. Thank you.

Bonny

FB: This was Thursday, I'd eaten some spicy spinach pizza previous night which apparently did not agree. Glad I didn't take the leftovers for lunch! I'm also having a hard hard time with one of my clients. I got so worked up dealing with him I was sweating. But the cards say this will pass in in another month. Nice job Bonny. Thank you.

Lol!

Oh that's delightful to read thank you. I am chuckling.
But sorry to hear you have had that dreadful discomfort!

Yes it will pass!!!

Bless!

OnOrionsBelt

Sun

Clover

Ring

Tree + Clover + Mountain

I believe it's saying he is trying to protect you from falling in and out of love. He is attempting to prevent accidental meetings. What ever it is that he has been trying to tell you as of late, he's trying to do so in a diplomatic way, which he feels will protect you.

Who left the little gift outside?

Bonny

Tree + Clover + Mountain

I believe it's saying he is trying to protect you from falling in and out of love. He is attempting to prevent accidental meetings. What ever it is that he has been trying to tell you as of late, he's trying to do so in a diplomatic way, which he feels will protect you.

Who left the little gift outside?

Sun
Lady
House

A woman who is a very optimistic and positive presence , homely and family oriented.

Q. Where my love life is headed soon now is ...

Jdance

Sun
Lady
House

A woman who is a very optimistic and positive presence , homely and family oriented.

Q. Where my love life is headed soon now is ...

PATHS - MOUNTAIN - CHILD

you may find yourself re-asessing what it is you want, and when you can get it. You may step back and look at what will truly make you happy, So this could be a fresh start , or even the consideration of making sure you are with a person you can start a family with (if that makes sense)

Q: Describe what X is thinking about as it relates to my connection with his friend D?

MarieAntoinette

PATHS - MOUNTAIN - CHILD

you may find yourself re-asessing what it is you want, and when you can get it. You may step back and look at what will truly make you happy, So this could be a fresh start , or even the consideration of making sure you are with a person you can start a family with (if that makes sense)

Q: Describe what X is thinking about as it relates to my connection with his friend D?

Anchor - Bouquet

X is thinking that you and D has a chance of long term happiness together, that the connection looks positive.

Q: How should I respond to his message?

Bonny

Anchor - Bouquet

X is thinking that you and D has a chance of long term happiness together, that the connection looks positive.

Q: How should I respond to his message?

Fish
Bear
Storks

Expand through placing a lot of money or protection into it - and let the changes happen!

Q. How am I thought of by others mostly now?

MarieAntoinette

Fish
Bear
Storks

Expand through placing a lot of money or protection into it - and let the changes happen!

Q. How am I thought of by others mostly now?

Tower - Moon
That you're isolating yourself to protect your emotions and/or focus on creative work.

Q: Why do they feel the need to do that?

Bonny

Tower - Moon
That you're isolating yourself to protect your emotions and/or focus on creative work.

Q: Why do they feel the need to do that?

Scythe
Anchor

Their sense of ground is not very well developed and they feel unsure who they are

Q. How else do others view me mostly now?