LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

Bonny

Gilded Reverie - Tree + Mice + Snake
Base Card: Sun

I think this reading is about your health, it looks sunny and optimistic with the base card and not a worry but if you are feeling under the weather or been ill, it's the Mice + Snake there. Tree + Mice shows you can find medicine or a herbal remedy to help. It's interesting to go from left to right (how I usually read it), it's like finding medical help or medicine for a condition, perhaps the Snake is the person who helps (maybe an alternative practitioner or "wise woman"). There is optimism there for you! :heart:

How will next week go, after this difficult week?

Bouquet
Key

Big success!!!! Yes next week will bring happiness and doors opening to pleasure and freedom!!

--

FB: I was worried about my health so this is perfect!! I am really glad to see that sun! Great advice there. I wonder if it's anxiety about c's ex that's making the discomfort for me. Thank you Daniel!

I was robbed of a chance to share personal news with my family by R and H. (2 dreadful women).

Q. what has c done for me that I don't realise?

AnemoneRosie

Q. what has c done for me that I don't realise?

Rider + Moon

c has brought you confidence by boosting your message and by helping you to present yourself to the world better.

Q. The group that I teach ends on Tuesday. What kind of ending will it be?

Bonny

Rider + Moon

c has brought you confidence by boosting your message and by helping you to present yourself to the world better.

Q. The group that I teach ends on Tuesday. What kind of ending will it be?

Lily
Stars

Peaceful and inspirational shall be the tone of that ending

- are c and I compatible long term

AnemoneRosie

Lily
- are c and I compatible long term

Bouquet + Letter
It seems that you're indeed compatible and that written communication between the two of you is the needed factor to success in this area.

OnOrionsBelt

Bouquet + Letter

It seems that you're indeed compatible and that written communication between the two of you is the needed factor to success in this area.

Hi, what's your question?

AnemoneRosie

Hi, what's your question?

Argh! I knew that I'd forgotten a question and couldn't find the thread! Thanks for asking :)

Q: Should I keep working this dead-end job?

Cacia

Argh! I knew that I'd forgotten a question and couldn't find the thread! Thanks for asking :)

Q: Should I keep working this dead-end job?

fox 14x heart 24 x lily 30

For the look of this cards you love your job, but the thing with this job is like you know up and downs of it, and even you love it you find at times boring.it does not give you the adrenaline of a new one where you feel the excitement anymore.

will I get an offer from this x job? (work )

decan

will I get an offer from this x job? (work )

Tree + House
Yes, it is possible; however things could go a bit slowly and you will have to show some "roots" from your professional past to convince (they probably need someone very qualified). A recommendation from someone inside could be good as well.

Q: will I have what I am wainting for today?

key 33 x clouds 6 x house 4

I would say yes just because there is 2 positive cards in this spread, but there is some confusion in whether or not you will get it. however, I see you will get what you want because the last card is house and that bring stability at the family or home, or could be the key of a new house :) literally

will I hear from Mr. B ? (no love related)

DownUnderNZer

Lenormand App:

Clover 2... Ship...3

If you are lucky, there is a chance or opportunity that you just might - but
for some reason Mr B is either distant, wanting space, or somewhere else right now.

What will the rest of the week be like?

DND :)

key 33 x clouds 6 x house 4

I would say yes just because there is 2 positive cards in this spread, but there is some confusion in whether or not you will get it. however, I see you will get what you want because the last card is house and that bring stability at the family or home, or could be the key of a new house :) literally

will I hear from Mr. B ? (no love related)

Cacia

Lenormand App:

Clover 2... Ship...3

If you are lucky, there is a chance or opportunity that you just might - but
for some reason Mr B is either distant, wanting space, or somewhere else right now.

What will the rest of the week be like?

DND :)

dog 18 x rider 1 x clouds 6

Well, seems that you will receive friendly messages from a young man, but you will be kind of confuse as why of this messages , but I see things will clear up by the end of the week.

will A travel by September?