LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

samantha

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand -Lilies + Stars + Moon
Base Card: Lady

The Base Card was Lady, either that represents a new one coming into my life who could be an interest or perhaps represents that you need to spend more time on yourself for now. On the main reading there is some luck here with Stars in the middle. This could be a date with a sexual attraction and romance, it's a lucky and a nice time but I feel intuitively that it's not enough of what you want. A nice little starter but you want a whole dinner with all the courses :) Enjoy this fun and enjoyable time, it won't turn out exactly for what you want but it's a process of getting there. Take it for the light and fun time that it is.

Q. How will next week go coping on my own for a while?

Sun - Ring

You will find that your partnership (or union) with yourself will go swimmingly - you will find the confidence and sense of well being that you are hoping for. Have a good week 🍀

QU: What do I need to understand ?

Torann

Sun - Ring

You will find that your partnership (or union) with yourself will go swimmingly - you will find the confidence and sense of well being that you are hoping for. Have a good week 🍀

QU: What do I need to understand ?

Moon + mice

That beauty/admiration will diminish?

Will I have a good time this weekend?

samantha

What made you think of beauty ? I might read bouquet as beauty/admiration ...I could see this combo as work petering out or (having gone to learnlenormand :D) "insomnia" "depression" but you might have a different reference/POV ?

Moon + mice

That beauty/admiration will diminish?

Will I have a good time this weekend?

Man - Star

I think you will ! Looks as if a man will inspire you or otherwise lift your spirits this weekend ;)

QU: What prompted that lovely smile today ? (MIBV)

Torann

What made you think of beauty ? I might read bouquet as beauty/admiration ...I could see this combo as work petering out or (having gone to learnlenormand :D) "insomnia" "depression" but you might have a different reference/POV ?

Moon (to me stands for)
being wooed, seduction, recognition, popular, attraction, emotions...

I was just guessing. :)

It could also mean that mood swings will diminish. :)

knight_sephiroth

Man - Star

I think you will ! Looks as if a man will inspire you or otherwise lift your spirits this weekend ;)

QU: What prompted that lovely smile today ? (MIBV)

Sun - bear

They were feeling fantastic in a big way--their spirits were high and intense and they shared their feelings in the moment with you; they were already in a great mood and you popped into the moment, amplifying their happiness with your splendid presence. :)

What's holding up their response (that I've been waiting on)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrightEye

Sun - bear

They were feeling fantastic in a big way--their spirits were high and intense and they shared their feelings in the moment with you; they were already in a great mood and you popped into the moment, amplifying their happiness with your splendid presence. :)

What's holding up their response (that I've been waiting on)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letter - Storks - Man

Could it be that you've already received your response? That's what the cards made me think.

What can I look forward to?

Bonny

Letter - Storks - Man

Could it be that you've already received your response? That's what the cards made me think.

Key
Moon
Tree

Significant breakthrough in your reputation or romance that will grow and grow!!

Q. What's going well in my life presently?

anie

Letter - Storks - Man

Fox - Woman - Fish

this tells you to watch for your investments to pay off... im not sure what type of investments as it is very general.. but think back to what was on your mind as you typed the question.. it relates to that investment paying off.. .could me money could be work, could be love... :)

Q:What will he do with the information I gave him?

anie

Key
Moon
Tree

Significant breakthrough in your reputation or romance that will grow and grow!!

Q. What's going well in my life presently?

Stork / Clouds / Clover

Looks like uncertainty over something here.. But the good news is , that whatever is hanging over you will / or should clear over the next few days time

Q: is above us

TarotFlow

Letter - Storks - Man

Lily + moon + fox =
You can look forward to meet a wise and innoncent man or person who in some way will try to seduce you but not everything is like it seems to be.

What should I know about this place and the people ?

Sendt fra min SM-T310 med Tapatalk