Llewellyn 2006 Tarot Reader w/ 20 or so essays

Cerulean

from authors that include Lee Bursten, Mary Greer, Mark McElroy, Diana Wilkes, Christine Jette, Nina Lee Braden, Bonnie Cehovet, Rachel Pollack and others...

I'd been awaiting the published information of Mary Greer's work with Arthur Waite and Quest for the Grail in the Rider Waite Smith minors...and more..
a feast of new things for me. I enjoyed the 2005 annual just as much.

Cerulean

Asher

Ditto...

Just picked this up today (along with _The Complete Tarot Reader_). I very much enjoyed the 2005 edition, and this one looks just as good.

I have picked up reading tips, spreads, and new perspectives on the cards that I have used in my Tarot Circle. I have also recommended the book to my Circle attendees. The essays are short and to the point, and more importantly, very practical. You can read the essay and begin to use the techniques immediately.

Even though it includes a calendar (with Moon phases), I will keep the books for the essays/future reference. Very affordable too!

Asher

lunakasha

So does this mean the 2006 version is now available in stores???

Excellent....I will check my local B & N....I missed out on the 2005 edition.

:) Luna

bladeraven

Ack!!! I did not even know there was anything like this that existed?? Where can I find it?

Lee

Just yesterday I sent off a deck review and a spread for the 2007 edition...

-- Lee

Elizabeth Genco

Glad folks are digging the almanac. I think it's got some great stuff this year. Diane's piece is fabulous, as is Mary Greer's bit on the Waite Minors. I really dug James Wells' piece on going pro, and Lee's "behind the scenes" look at the Gay Tarot, as well.

silvereye

How big?

How big is the 2006 tarot reader? Is it about the size of a paperback novel?