Tarot Podcasts

Bad_Calvin

wow ... just .. wow!

Glass Owl

OakDragon said:
Podcasts are mp3's. That's why they're intended for playing on iPod's (and other mp3 players), but anything that can play mp3's should be able to play them.
That's totally true. You don't need to spend a lot of money on an IPod or a MP3 player to play MP3s. And in my case I have a 40G gigabeat (a MP3 player) for music and podcasts but some podcasts aren't compatible with it anyway :(

The good news is that when this happens I just download those podcasts and burn them onto blank cds. Then I can play them on my $40 portable cd player that plays MP3s in addition to regular music cds. Many cd players in cars will play MP3 so you could listen to a podcast while driving. And many dvd players/recorders will play MP3s as well.

linabeet

Whenever I click on any of the podcast links, I keep getting a blank page that never loads - any ideas why? What am I behind on now?

PixieLi

the first link doesn't work..but thanks for the second :thumbs up:

linabeet

itunes - ok that's the link. thanks for helping the technopeasant.

Sheri

I am a great fan of Leisa's podcasts and have downloaded them all! I highly recommend them! :D

Keep up the great work, Leisa!

valeria

PixieLi

I'm in the process of downloading.....looking forward to it :)

euripides

The music files on iTunes are another format that won't play on standard MP3 players, as I learned to my dismay - I have a Creative MP3 player, and it doesn't have an iTunes driver (or Mac driver for that matter) and I can't play music I've downloaded from iTunes on it - very annoying!

However fortunately as far as I can see, mp3 seems to be the standard podcast format. Just in case anyone doesn't know - on the pages where you see a link like "HERE (linked) is today's podcast..." you can right-click and download the file to your computer, from where you can listen to it anytime you want, move it to your Mp3 player etc. I have a folder I fill with podcasts to listen to while I paint.

http://tarottoday.blogspot.com - Tarot Today browse the archives to find earlier podcasts if you want to hear them in order.
http://www.deos-shadow.com - Deo's Shadow looks pretty good... LARGE files take a while to download - its a full radio show, various pagan topics incl. Tarot.