Taamar

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Lysh

No, I do not read with reversals.

nisaba

faunabay said:
Holy crap!! How'd you do that??? :bugeyed:

Make the letters upside down I mean!!
˙ʍoɥ ʍouʞ sǝɥɔʇıʍ ʎɹɐʇıpǝɹǝɥ uoıʇɐɹǝuǝƃ-ɥʇuǝǝʇɟıɟ pǝʇɐıʇıuı sn ˙ʍoɥ ʍouʞ noʎ ɟı ʎsɐǝ s,ʇı

... ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ʇou ɹo ɯǝɥʇ uo uıds pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ ɐ ʇnd oʇ uǝɥʍ ʍouʞ oʇ puǝʇ ı 'spɹɐɔ oʇ sɐ ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ uo ʎןuo ʎןןɐnsn puɐ 'ןɐsɹǝʌǝɹ ɟo puıʞ sıɥʇ op ʎןuo ı 'ʎןןɐuosɹǝd ʇnq

... upright.

moon_shadow

baba-prague said:
¿slɐsɹǝʌǝɹ ɥʇıʍ pɐǝɹ noʎ op
Oh Wow, how did you do that? That's very cool.

Debra said:
Also write backwards, just for fun.
Mirror image writing? That, I do also. I can write faster for some reason.:bugeyed:

As for the reversals, I don't read reversals. When I started, I just wanted to learn the upright meanings, and I stayed that way. :)

firefrost

˙ǝɥɔɐpɐǝɥ ɐ ǝɯ ƃuıʌıƃ sı ɟɟnʇs uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ llɐ

ETA: Forgot to say, no, I don't use reversals!

Aulruna

Mostly yes, sometimes no.

I read and write backwards and in mirror writing. I'm a leftie, so it's natural for me ;)

˙ɹǝʎɐl ɐɹʇxǝ uɐ ʇsnɾ s,ʇı ˙sʞɔolq ɹo sʎɐlǝp ǝɯ ʍoɥs lɐsɹǝʌǝɹ ʇnq 'spɹɐɔ ʇɥƃıɹdn ǝɥʇ uı sı oɟuı ǝɥʇ llɐ ʇɐɥʇ ǝǝɹƃɐ ı 'ʎllɐɔısɐq

NorthernTigress

In Tarot, I have slowly learned how to interpret reversals. In oracle decks, which I am just starting out with, it's more difficult. I don't actually remember shuffling my Dragonfae so that it would have reversals, but the cards turned out that way. Today I deliberately turned them all right side up again. If the reversals come again, I will consider them fate.

As for reading upside down and backwards, I've been able to do that for as long as I can remember. Writing, or typing upside down, not so much.

Myrrha

[reversed]experiment[/reversed]

[upsidedown]experiment[/upsidedown]

[mirror]experiment[/mirror]

[flip]experiment[/flip]

[value=flip]experiment[/value]

[upside-down]experiment[/upside-down]

ʇuǝɯıɹǝdxǝ

I don't use upsidedown cards as they seem to have a range of both negative and postitive meanings as it is. It feels rigid to use reversals to determine which cards to read as "reversed".

Someday I might like to get the Revelations Tarot and experiment with using it with reversals though, maybe I would like it if I gave it a try.

Sinduction

Only with the Revelations deck. Otherwise, no way. :D

Lain_82

How do you do that!!!!! :?: :?: :?:

I don't read with reversals. I have some books on the subject, but I am not comfortable adding a new layer to my readings until I have more control or understanding of the upright meanings... that can go either way, I've yet to see a totally positive or negative card regardless of the reading or the position.
Besides, it confuses me, just like when people start to talk about ill-dignified cards, something I don't know the first thing about either.