Have you ever experienced going "Cold" towards a Tarot Deck

INIVEA

If she doesn't, I'll be the next one on the island! :joke: We'll see how it fares against a redneck farmer Aries. :joke:
Oh, now that would be so funny, I don't think Mr. Paladini, could handle a redneck. <cough> <laughing hard> <cough>

Haha ok your next if it does not fare well!♡
hehehe perfect lmbo

Hey maybe we should make this into a Sisterhood of the travelling Tarot deck thing LOL. Send it between a small circle of women and see what experiences we have while the deck is in our possesion like they did in the movie/book!

OMGosh this like a wonderful, crazy idea. Oh but it would be more like; Mr. Paladini's experiences at different boot camps. <roaring with laughter> Oh I can hear the complains now, from Mr Paladini, would say things like; .......... (fill in the blank) <roflmbo> Oh but that would mean don't cleanse him, His attitude and energy has to stay intact for everyone else to enjoy or not lol

Cept INIVEA might burn the deck if it was mailed back to her!

There is a NO RETURN POLICY attacked to Mr. Jurk. Paladini. Should Mr. J. Paladini return, I will not be held responsible or accountable for any or all of my actions. })

ETA: Oh DesertDream, (reward system) if Mr. J. Paladini is nice to you, you can only if you feel it's deserved, reward him with the weather network, he loves it. If he's an azz punish him NO weather network for you today Mr. J Paladini <roaring with laughter>

Mr. J. Paladini (Weather forecaster)

Note 2: DesertDream, when you get Mr. J. Paladini, look at the magician I drew a little something on it, that is linked to this My First Major Break through

I so forgot I drew that, til know. lol, I hope you don't mind. Anyways you can look at it as a little momento of Me :D