Thoth Disk Ace ~ 5 days in a row

ThreeNine

I've been consulting Thoth this week for a morning three-card spread and some repetition has caught my attention.

Day 1: Ace Disks ~ Queen Disks ~ Queen Cups
Day 2: (something) ~ (something) ~ Ace Disks
Day 3: Ace Disks ~ Queen Disks ~ Queen Cups
Day 4: Ace Disks ~ Queen Cups ~ Fool
Day 5: Ace Disks ~ Prince Swords ~ Universe

I've reviewed my library regarding Ace Disks and will observe how this energy manifests, but my question for the forum is whether anyone has experienced a similar streak (well shuffled deck, same card, same position) and if so, how it translated into reality?

Day 3 caught my attention because it was a complete repeat of day 1, but now we're on a roll.

Sulis

Well to answer your question of whether others have noticed this sort of thing, I'd have to say yes, if something is going on in your life or you need to focus on a specific area of your life or a specific topic then yes, the same cards will keep appearing and they've done that for me too.

If you're asking about these specific cards then let me know and I'll move the thread to the appropriate forum. If you're wanting to know what these specific repeating cards may mean, please have a go at interpreting them yourself first too (as per the forum rules)..

I hope that helps.

ThreeNine

I wasn't inquiring regarding interpretation, I was wondering how other people have experienced card "streaks" in their daily reality and whether they felt the persistence emphasized or clarified any particular aspect of their situation. i.e. Did recurrence change the message?