Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

Lillie

The gold bottomed 1jj swiss is the same as mine.
It's just the old boxes these came in. They were in two parts and the bottom part was gold.
Very nice!

I don't mind which deck you use as I'm in already with the Beardsley.

Aces. I have wands, cups and pents. :)

cardlady22

status update 3

If all the pendings get firmly set, we are at 44 cards assigned
leaving 34 to go!

gregory

I make it a way longer list of used decks, viz:

Angels; Beardsley; China LS; Cosmic; Crystal; Egyptian LS; Fairytale MRP; Fantastical; Fantastical Creatures; Fergus Hall Witches; Full Moon Dreams; Gilded; Golden Dragon; Hoi Polloi; Hudes; Infinite Visions; Inner Child; Ironwing (Bells); Karma Music; Legacy of the Divine; LS Visconti gold; Mermaids; Minchiate BW; MindBodySpirit; Old Path; Papus; Paulina; Radiant RW; RWS plaid back; Shaman LS; Swedish Witch; Sweet Twilight; Tarot Nusantara; Thoth; Universal Fantasy; University Books Rider Waite; Victorian Romantic; Waking the Wild Spirit; Women's AGM;

Pending: Arcus Arcanum (Ru); Halloween; New Palladini; Visions; Zigeuner

cardlady22

Oddity said:
And reminding you that I have a bunch of Oysters, Flamingos, Hats and Peppermills from the Wonderland Tarot. I haven't checked which ones exactly, but it must be at least forty cards. In case some hole needs to be patched later.
The hookah-smoking caterpillar Hierophant is to die for! Please tell me you have this one?!

PathWalker

7 of Swords Arcus Arcanum (Ru)

I can confirm the avaliability of this card - currently marked as pending - should you want it.
Could swap to another card from the same deck if 7 of Swords is someone else's only possible offering. Otherwise I have it set aside for you already :)

Pathwalker x

cardlady22

Thank you, PathWalker! And you saw that your Der Jen China's Page of Cups is assigned also, right?

baba-prague

cardlady22 said:
I think it would be fitting for the Magician to be a Magic Realist Press deck. And, it looks like Cups and Swords are the least represented for the moment.

We'd be happy to supply a Magician, though I'm not sure which one yet.

cardlady22

baba-prague said:
We'd be happy to supply a Magician, though I'm not sure which one yet.
Take your time, dear! And let me know some of the extras you have for cards that are still open.

cardlady22

Lillie said:
The gold bottomed 1jj swiss is the same as mine.
It's just the old boxes these came in. They were in two parts and the bottom part was gold.
Very nice!

Aces. I have wands, cups and pents. :)
Noting a PM from Lillie re: her 1JJ Swiss options:
missing the fool, the Empress, Death, temperance, devil, star, 8 Swords, Ace Batons and 6 Batons

Oddity

cardlady22 said:
The hookah-smoking caterpillar Hierophant is to die for! Please tell me you have this one?!
*checking* Yes it's there :) and in pretty good shape too – I'll put it aside for you in the envelope that says "Frankenbride"

And – may I withdraw the offer of the Wheel from the Cosmic? Sorry for the confusion, my head was thinking in the wrong direction there – it must be the heat and lack of sleep :(
I still have the other cards though, if there's one that you like.