"meramal semudah membalik kartu tarot" by hermes fortune

William Chandra

Have u guys ever heard about "meramal semudah membalik kartu tarot" by hermes fortune? it comes with a paperback and a deck.. try to search on google.. was wondering bcoz it's not registered here in AT..

AJ

translates to predict as easy as flipping cards
I think publishers need to send the site owner a deck to get them listed, or members see something missing they have and send her scans and publishing info.

There may be decks in many countries that go below the radar?
If you have any please let Solandia know

Welcome to AT!

William Chandra

Thanks.. there are no card pictures in the i-net.. there is only the kit outer look..

tarotbear

What language is that? :confused:

h3ll0k1tt33

makes me think of indonesian tarotbear. so probably something from south east asia?

William Chandra

It's indonesian language

h3ll0k1tt33

i'm curious William...is there a lot of Tarot in Indonesia? i mean is it a common thing to see around?

William Chandra

Sadly no.. u can hardly see tarot in INA.. one of the biggest reason is that many people think.. tarot is evil..
But i know a shop which sells tarot and they have so many customers.. bcoz u can say that they are the only one in INA

William Chandra

2nd.. tarot is so freaking expensive here.. esp the shipping fee.. a pocket universal rws is around 30 american dollars here(if we convert rupiah to $)

h3ll0k1tt33

yeah i can only find pictures of the packaging as well.
the book cover shows pictures of some of the cards, but i don't recognize the deck.
http://img.berniaga.co.id/images/29/2930333878.jpg
you can make out 'ace of fountain' on the bottom of the card peeking out from the pack shown in that pic, but i don't know if that helps or not.
it isn't any deck i'm familiar with. sorry William!

off topic: i spent a month in Bali back in 2005 and it was so wonderful and beautiful. i loved it there. we were even there for Nyepi (a local holiday) and it was a fascinating experience.