What is your favorite tarot deck of all time?

Wendywu

Ironwing, the full 78 card deck.

Chiska

Ironwing, the full 78 card deck.

Really? I would have never guessed. :laugh:

I think that as a second favorite (to the Thoth), I would say...The Wildwood, or maybe the Grail Tarot. I like both of those very much and both have such detail that it is easy to to get lost in the details.

Hathor

The Thoth and Deviant Moon.

Bhavana

I'd have to say that I have a deep and personally satisfying relationship with the Haindl. I have so many favorites, though. The Haindl comes first, and then I like Place's Buddha deck for my own personal readings...and I love Tarot de Pumariega. I just find that deck to be a lot of fun to read with.

But really, this is a tough question, because it often depends on my mood - there are so many decks i love.

caridwen

This is such a difficult question. I'm going to have to say the Original RWS. It was my first deck and a deck that teaches me new things all the time.

Cocobird55

Victorian Romantic -- although I do study and use other decks, this is my all-time favorite.

frac_ture

I made the mistake of clicking on that link and now feel ill:(

Agh! :eek: You tried to warn us, caridwen, but I didn't listen.

I'll just be over here, scrubbing my visual cortex with lye, if anyone needs me...

caridwen

Agh! :eek: You tried to warn us, caridwen, but I didn't listen.

I'll just be over here, scrubbing my visual cortex with lye, if anyone needs me...

It's like staring into a 100 watt light bulb. I can still see see manic grins and swirls of colour...it should have a public health warning on the box. Then it kind of settled in my stomach as though I had ingested it through my eyeballs. It stings!:(