The Deviant Moon

lightpers

I personally used to think i will not get this deck in my tarot collection, but when i got it ( The version that says Premiere Edition) , i really love this deck, it gives me good accurate answers without drama-ish (I hope that's a word lol) things.

I got the borderless version too later on but haven't opened it yet because i love with my current version. Can't wait for the companion book, seems contain so many eye candies inside :D

PS: it sounds crazy, but i want Deviant Moon in a tin, please make it happen US Games :D

MissChiff

I personally used to think i will not get this deck in my tarot collection, but when i got it ( The version that says Premiere Edition) , i really love this deck, it gives me good accurate answers without drama-ish (I hope that's a word lol) things.

I got the borderless version too later on but haven't opened it yet because i love with my current version. Can't wait for the companion book, seems contain so many eye candies inside :D

PS: it sounds crazy, but i want Deviant Moon in a tin, please make it happen US Games :D

A tin of crazy..... I LOVE that!....

Moonboy

yes, we get a lot of requests for tins! Something to think about for future Deviant moon creations! In the meantime, the Companion book is almost here for release, and we are also offering new Deviant Moon pendants on the deviantmoon.com site for Samhain