Thinking of buying Pagan Ways

MagsStardustBlack

Anyone got this one (Anna Franklin) I always wanted Sacred Circle but haven't got it yet, and then I heard she was making/completing this one as a tribute. It's pricey at £33 on Amazon... But if you guys tell me it's awesome.. Well I'll have to buy it won't I.....[emoji4]

Just wondering what's in the package, is the book decent and what do you think of the images in comparison to Sacred Circle's beautiful details?

I've had some horrendous health issues and now I'm a lot better I think I ought to cheer myself up [emoji4]

Rosewater

Been wondering this myself. I have the Sacred Circle deck and like it better than what I've seen so far of Pagan Ways. But I won't decide till I've seen more reviews or read what people say here. Hope you feel better soon!

MagsStardustBlack

I must get a copy of Sacred Circle.. I have the book but not the deck. But it is just so special and I love the borders and colours (gosh I must get it). But I have looked at a few images of Pagan Ways... And it hasn't grabbed me so far... Some images are beautiful.. some.. meh. And for £33 it's an expensive deck.

MagsStardustBlack

Omg... Just seen a full deck review of Pagan Ways.. have to have it!