Starlight Dragon Tarot

Patrick Booker

I have just done a first spread with this deck - four cards in a diagonal pattern. There is a clear message here, with abstract features capturing a different layer of the whole to more personal images. Things start to emerge if you open up to the pattern. Some similarity to reading non-illustrated pips.

Patrick

rabidwolfie

My partner ordered this for me as a Christmas present and I can't wait for it to arrive!
I was ALMOST a backer but things came up and I wasn't able to donate. It's such a beautiful deck, I can see it challenging me to read it and I welcome the challenge.

The layout, the colors, the unusual shape to the cards and even the lovely symbolism all attracts me. It will likely be after Christmas when it comes but I am so excited and can't wait to get my hands on this deck!!

Myrrha

There was supposed to be a book for this deck. Have any of the other backers gotten theirs yet?

rwcarter

There was supposed to be a book for this deck. Have any of the other backers gotten theirs yet?
Last update to Kickstarter backers dated 30 Jan reads in part:
I thank you for your patience so far and regret to have to ask you to bear with me some more time. After the upheaval and grief after the death of my mother last year, I have been ill a lot and this carried on into autumn and winter. In fact I was down with a kind flu and very bad bronchitis for the best part of January as the final part of it so far. I am now back on working on the book, but as other things have also piled up, it will probably take me up to mid March/Equinox to be able to send out the books to you.
Rodney

Myrrha

Oh, that's very sad. I don't mind the wait, just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Thanks, Rodney.

rwcarter

From the latest update on the book:

I now hope to finish the book in early spring - between Equinox and Easter.

Luna's Crone

I just have to say, I found this sentence incredibly adorable :) (Etsy is a site for independent artists and crafters and has been around for over a decade)

And thank you for sharing this unique deck discovery Patrick!

i LOLed!!!!