Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

CelticGirl

At the time I am not in need of anything and don't have any extras of anything, but I just wanted to say that this is a really good idea! Hopefully people can have a chance to get their full decks back! :)

rachelcat

I have extra Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (they came with the set). I'll check which ones and list them here!

Chronata

This is such a great idea!

I remember this working out really well in the past, with other people missing cards. (elf and the Wheel of Change comes to mind! :) )

I have most of a Universal Waite...
If you are missing a card or two...let me know, and I'll see if I have it!

lunakasha

I am missing three cards from the Sharman-Burke deck:

4 of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
6 of Wands

I bought the set (Beginner's Guide to Tarot) from amazon several months ago, and it had three extra cards in place of the three they left out (above). :( Since then the poor *freak* deck has sat untouched on a shelf.

I wrote to the publisher, St. Martin's Press, several times, and even mailed them the extra cards along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
I essentially begged them to send me the missing cards....but never got a response.

If anyone has some extra cards to spare, or even an entire deck to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

:) Luna

coredil

I miss a six of blades from the Daughters of the Moon deck black and white edition!

Oni

this is a great idea!

i like this idea i really do! the only problem i have is, i traded the celtic tarot by ls to someone and i did not realize that one card was missing till like months later, and now i can not rember who i did the trade with! i have the missing card, it fell on the bookshelf in between the other decks, and i have never heard from the woman i traded with. i always count the cards in decks i trade now to make sure that does not happen.

sunflowr

rachelcat said:
I have extra Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (they came with the set). I'll check which ones and list them here!

That's great, because I'm missing a card or 2. I'll let you know which ones.

jackdaw*

I have an extra Queen of Coins from the Sakki-Sakki, and an extra Child of Crystals from the Voyager, if anyone needs them. I'm not missing anything from any other decks, fortunately, and the creators/publishers have been more than accommodating when I have in the past.

QofP

Great idea, BTW!

LadyMedusa

What a fansastic idea!!!

Now I know why I just couldn't part with my old Legend's Deck.

Long version of the story is long buried in the threads somewhere. The short version...
Got the deck used it for a while...
moved on, deck spent several years buried in a drawer...
found it one day while cleaning out said drawer...
started studying again...
left it on the table when I left the house...
Beasset hound and deck had a disagreement...
deck lost the fight, several cards chomped beyond recognition.

WhiteRaven, Mordred the King of Swords is one of the SURVIVORS.
PM me your addy and I will send him to join your deck.

Anyone else needing Legend's replacements?

LadyMedusa

WhiteRaven

LadyMedusa said:
Now I know why I just couldn't part with my old Legend's Deck.

Long version of the story is long buried in the threads somewhere. The short version...
Got the deck used it for a while...
moved on, deck spent several years buried in a drawer...
found it one day while cleaning out said drawer...
started studying again...
left it on the table when I left the house...
Beasset hound and deck had a disagreement...
deck lost the fight, several cards chomped beyond recognition.

WhiteRaven, Mordred the King of Swords is one of the SURVIVORS.
PM me your addy and I will send him to join your deck.

Anyone else needing Legend's replacements?

LadyMedusa

Thank you LadyMedusa!!! :D:D