I saw the dark lady

moonlight dancer

Hi everyone

I have been away for a while, every time I wont to get to know everyone better my health plays up.I am o.k at the moment so I thought I would jump in and say a hello to get things rolling and share an experience that happened to me a week or so ago.

I had been in bed for a while and woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I tossed and turned with my eyes closed and after about 5 minutes I seemed to quieten down a little and suddenly I saw a crystal clear cut image of the dark lady in my minds eye,she was very very close to my face and then disappeared.I got such a shock that she showed herself to me and then felt nervous that she was going to appear right then and there in my room.After a couple of minutes I gathered myself together and thanked her for coming and asked her if she wonted to tell me something,I then felt she was impressing upon me a positive change is coming.So I will see what happens in the next couple of months.

I also read most of threads on every ones least favourite card and the dark lady came up quiet alot.For some reason I have no fear of her and infact feel quite close to her like a close friend.I feel like she is helping me heal my health problems and guiding me during this life time.I also feel love flowing between us and mutual respect,there is some bond there that I cannot even put it into words.I love her confidence especially her sexual confidence...what a woman !!!!

Was also wondering has anyone else had any close experiences with her as well ??

Faerie blessings
Maria
Moonlight dancer
xo

FaeryGodmother

Thats so cool! I love the Dark Lady. I feel a close connection with er being born on the dark of the moon as well. Actually, my daughter reckons I look like her. :) I never got why people didn't like her.