The Book of The Law Study Group 3.49

Always Wondering

Crowley's mention of the winged Caduceus in conjunction with the path of Daleth(and it's colour, emerald green) makes me think of the opening of Liber Tzaddi.

Do the wings of Horus stretch across the path of Daleth?

The phrase 'secret fourfold' is interesting. In Hebrew the word 'secret' is SVD = 70 (the Middle Pillar.) If we add 4 we get 74 which is the reference to both Atu III The Empress and Lamed/Libra (emerald green again.) The Woman justified by the Sword as a symbol of the Middle Pillar intersecting the path of Daleth.
This is verse 194. TzDQ = 194. Righteousness, equity, Justice.

This makes sense to me, as Venus rules Libra.
Must be the season of going over basics for me. I always thought the winged Caduceus was just some spiritually glorified medical sign. :laugh:
It's not at all boring. Thanks. Now I can get on with enjoying the rest of the thread.

AW

Always Wondering

Secret, SVD = 70.

The paths that form the Middle Pillar are the 13th, 25th, and 32nd.
13 + 25 + 32 = 70.

The sum of the numbers of the Sephiroth on the Middle Pillar is 26.*
1 + 6 + 9 + 10 = 26. This is the same numerical value as the fourfold tetragrammaton, I.H.V.H.
(*Atu XV The Devil is attributed to the 26th path. Ayin = 70.)

The sum of the Tarot Trumps attributed to the Middle Pillar is 37. II + XIV + XXI = 37.
37 = IChIDH, Yechidah - the quintessential spark of Godhead within humanity. (The blasphemy against all gods of men?) Do what thou wilt.

The letters on the Middle Pillar, Gimel - Samekh - Tau, total 463.
463 = MTH HShQD, a rod of almond. (Almond is attributed to Kether.)
Also RA HVVR KVIT = 463.

I will never look at the middle pillar the same again.

AW

Aeon418

A troll just reminded me of this.
III:35. The half of the word of Heru-ra-ha, called Hoor-pa-kraat and Ra-Hoor-Khut.
Verse 35 signifies the "half of the word". Adding the other half (35 + 35) we get 70.

Always Wondering

Verse 35 signifies the "half of the word". Adding the other half (35 + 35) we get 70.

I was looking for this just yesterday, when you threw RA HVVR KVIT at me. Then I realized RA not Heru. I was all mixed up. Still am a little. :laugh: So many names of god. I may never get the nuiances.

AW