9 Of Pentacles and World

Lorraine1100

I notice there are a couple of new threads on these two cards (separately) recently. So, I am a bit pole-axed to say the least to have:-

9 of pentacles
World

As an outcome - to me they are both positive cards. I suppose with the nine of pentacles I am kind of chained to this house financially, but by no means financially secure or viable as suggested by the nine of pentacles.

My only resolve is to get this house sold and moved; realistically for that I am hoping by next February (the estate agent has given me this guide) that this place will be sold so that I can move in next years Spring housing market.

I cannot think of anything else that these two cards could or would relate to other than this. I will say that the World card is stalking me allot. It is coming up quite a bit in final outcomes - as I say this I think relates to the house move and relocation.

Does anybody foresee anything bad with these two? Is this positive stuff or am I deluding myself again?

nisaba

I'd be advertising that house. Through agents, on the net, in the local paper, any way you can.

willowfox

Nothing bad just slow, another winter in the garden.

Lorraine1100

Nisaba - It's on the internet, in the local paper and it's in the agents wndow as well. Next January I have asked the agents to get a for sale sign outside the house. They have said the market is slow on the run up to Christmas but as soon as the end of January hits that comes their busy time.

Nisaba - is it good or bad what you are thinking??

We have not yet hit winter we are still in Autumn so I am resigned to staying here over this winter and moving in the Spring of next year. If I can't get it sold then I may have to think about renting it out.

As I say I think thats what the cards could be saying. I am not sure!

merissa_88

Two earth element cards like the 9 of Pents and the World could mean that things progress slowly, but they are solid. Good for a money reading, I think.

Lorraine1100

Nothing bad just slow, another winter in the garden.

Guess who got this original question that I posed right? Willowfox!!

Okay Nisaba you did get it right as well. I sold my house and the purchasers want to move in around the end of April. So, Willowfox was right I have spent another winter here as our Spring equinox in the UK begins around March 21st!!

Waaaayyyyy too accurate LOL

nisaba

Excellent.:)