Deck of the Week Signup Thread - Week 32 - March 10th - March 17th

Elendil

NikkiB is still away so I am opening up our thread for the coming week on her behalf

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle:http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3075818#post3075818
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

Participants:
1. Elendil - Mary-El Tarot
2. Daisy Dragonfly - Ludy Lescot
3. Asbestos Mango - Dame Fortune's Wheel/Rosetta Tarot
4. Jema - Aum Tarot/Pages of Shustah
5. Eyebright - Mary-El Tarot
6. Karmagoth - The fey Tarot
7. Bodhiseed - Albano Waite/Rumi Cards
8. AJ - Shaman's Oracle
9. vee - Rumi Tarot
10. Chiska - Pythagorean Tarot
11. Pathwalker - The New Tarot
12. aurarcana - Dream Enchantress Tarot
13. Nerys - Thoth
14. VGimlet - Wheel of the Year
15. Mi-Shell - Tarot of the Origins/Gaian Tarot
16. GoldenWolf - Vision Quest Tarot/Medicine Cards
17. Penthasilia - Alchemical Tarot
18. Mountain Girl - Sol Invictus:The God Tarot
19. Nina* - Mary-El Tarot
20. Flaxen - Golden Tarot (Kat Black)
21. Cat* - Oracle of Shadows and Light
22. NikkiB - Navigator's Tarot of the Mystic SEA

DaisyDragonfly

Thanks for opening the thread Elendil :D

I posted this week's deck in the old thread by accident, but I'll put it here too. This week I'll be testing out my new Ludy Lescot deck, see how it is as a reading deck :)

Asbestos Mango

I'm going with Dame Fortune's Wheel this week, while staying with the Rosetta as my "midnight prowl" deck for insomniac readings.

jema

I am doing Aum tarot + Pages of Shustah and think I will try and do some real effort on the Shustah as in readings and just daily cards with Aum.

Eyebright

Mary-el for me this week also Elendil :)

Karmagoth

Well, Chiskas kitties told me I need to play while learning, and when I asked the Osho to help me choose my next dotw - yes I AM that sad :D!! - it told me it has to be one that I'm not entirely at home with; one that is just 'not me'.

So this week I am playing with the FEY! Feels a bit lightweight compared to the decks you are all choosing but, hey, why ask the tarot for advice if I'm not going to follow it? :)

Eyebright

Well, Chiskas kitties told me I need to play while learning, and when I asked the Osho to help me choose my next dotw - yes I AM that sad :D!! - it told me it has to be one that I'm not entirely at home with; one that is just 'not me'.

So this week I am playing with the FEY! Feels a bit lightweight compared to the decks you are all choosing but, hey, why ask the tarot for advice if I'm not going to follow it? :)

Just because a deck looks cute and bright and cheerful don't automatically think it won't give you incredibley deep and insightful readings! I have been there lol :D
I'm not sure I'm really ready to work with the Mary-el, I've had it about a week and have mostly just been studying the cards as it feels so different to any of my other decks, but I've got to take the plunge sometime!!!

Karmagoth

Just because a deck looks cute and bright and cheerful don't automatically think it won't give you incredibley deep and insightful readings! I have been there lol :D

I'm quite looking forward to it. It was one of my first decks, but because it veered ever so slightly from the book meanings I put it to one side. I looked through it this morning and it makes perfect sense now so I know something has sunk in somewhere! :)

Elendil

I have been there too...

I'm not sure I'm really ready to work with the Mary-el, I've had it about a week and have mostly just been studying the cards as it feels so different to any of my other decks, but I've got to take the plunge sometime!!!

I've only had mine since Wednesday! I am looking forward to the challenge...
(I have already been bemused and confused by her Aces of Swords and Cups - as indicated in a post elsewhere on AT).

BodhiSeed

Thank you Elendil for opening the new thread for the new week.:heart:

I'll be using the Albano Waite paired with the Rumi Cards this go-round.