"the Tarot Spellcaster" book

Isisdownunder

For those of you living in Australia there is a new tarot book I found yesterday.
It's 'The Tarot Spellcaster (Over 40 spells to enhance your life with the power of tarot magic)' by Terry Donaldson.
You choose your problem, look it up and find a tarot card spell to suit you need. It is great.
It's at Angus and Robertson Bookworld at present for only $6.95 Aussie dollars, so you can't quibble with that.

Isisdownunder

jmd

Personally, I do not think much of the book... but then again, I realise that many disagree with my personal view on this.

For what it's worth, there are three threads in this section which you may be interested in looking through, each dealing with either this book or 'spellwork' and Tarot::)

Isisdownunder

Threads noted

I checked the other threads, just wanted to let any Aussies know it is there and cheap at $6.95.
Isisdownunder

jmd

...and thank you for that :) Please just put aside my personal views on the book, as I also personally know a number of people who like or recommend it... and at that price, I am sure they would want to obtain a copy if they do not already have one :)

Isisdownunder

No offence taken

No offence taken hun, I'm just sharing....
Isisdownunder