WooHoo!! Tarot Christmas (Tarot for a New Generation)

Majecot

WooHoo!! Tarot Christmas

Yay!! I got my Tarot Christmas prezzie last nite.
My bestest friend gave me a book!

Tarot for a New Generation by Janina Renee

anybody else have this book?

Moonbow

Has Christmas Day changed to the 19th now???

No body told me!

Moonbow*

(sorry don't have that book)

Majecot

LOL no it hasn't changed :) We always have to find a time to get together for Christmas B4, because of all the family stuff both of us do.. our schedules are pretty crazy.

Agathe

I could swear her first name is Polish, but I haven't heard of the book...YET :)

13thFaeChylde

I have this book and I LOVE IT! It gives such detailed explanations and I like the fact that she uses different decks for examples.

Even though it's aimed at a younger (than me) crowd, I usually can relate to it.

spoonbender

I have that book too and it's pretty nice, it's only too bad that she doesn't explain the symbology of the example decks (like the World Spirit deck)

anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

Woof

I got that book out of the library.
I was very impressed with it. I particularly liked her chapter on Tarot for the learning disabled. Haven't bought it because I don't think it fills a void in my tarot library but I would recommend it to anyone considering it.
Woof

LadyMedusa

I have it to

I have the book also. It has alot of good info in it. I do agree she could have gone into more detail on the example cards, but then again it was not intended to be a deck specific book.

LadyMedusa

Dexter

I have this book also. I got it specifically because I have 3 teenagers and some of their firends like to have readings done. I found it quite helpful. the section of learning disabilities is interesting.

Majecot

Well I can't wait untill I actually have time to read.. I have a couple other books to read as well. ( Merry Christmas to me :) ) but this one was a surpirse. I did not even know this little gem was out there;)