Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Clarifying Love Spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Citizen

autumn star 

thanks for the spread - I just tried and found it really helpful
Top   #11
Resident

emikilledafky 
Thumbs up

it was a really really good spread
Top   #12
Citizen

Cielo 

Ohh cool!!! I almost forgot I posted this spread!!! Glad to see it's still useful!
Top   #13
Citizen

star-lover 
Thumbs up

Hi Cielo
couple quick questions on this spread which I tried and was pretty amazed - love the layout too

1.Where I stand in the relationship.
Does this mean how you feel in general within the relationship or does it mean how the other sees you/how you stand in their eyes (sorry i seem to be having some mental block about this lol)

2.What's crossing me. what does this mean? does it mean what is coming up for me? something faced with at the moment?
Top   #14
Citizen

Cielo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-lover
Hi Cielo
couple quick questions on this spread which I tried and was pretty amazed - love the layout too

1.Where I stand in the relationship.
Does this mean how you feel in general within the relationship or does it mean how the other sees you/how you stand in their eyes (sorry i seem to be having some mental block about this lol)

2.What's crossing me. what does this mean? does it mean what is coming up for me? something faced with at the moment?

Hi Star-lover!

Thank you for your interest!

For the first position, what I had in mind was how I see myself within the relationship, for example: nurturing, demanding, judgmental, surrendering,- general attitude and energy that I feel within the framework of this union.

The second position is meant to signify what obstacles I put upon my path. Sometimes selfdoubt can be a problem, lack of trust, issues from the past, everything that may be preventing me from fulfilling the full potential of the current relationship. These would be issues to meditate on, in order to make a positive change for a happier relationship.

Hope this helps!
Top   #15
Citizen

star-lover 

ok cielo thanks that helped alot

to clarify thank you x

xxx
Top   #16
Resident

longhair 

What a killer layout,this one goes in the journal.I plan to share this one with my S/O when I go north for the weekend tommrow.
Top   #17
Citizen

BLFO 

I use this spread the most. It is extremely useful.
Top   #18
Citizen

Cielo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLFO
I use this spread the most. It is extremely useful.

Aww thank you, it's nice to hear feedback!
Top   #19
Resident

mabon 
Wink Glad this spread is out here

Well at first I had started out with the Lovers spread 13 heart shaped because of a current relationship....
i have been in an on again-off again relationship with a closed mouthed hard-headed Virgo man that is so hard to read for, besides the fact of getting to know...the Lovers spread 13 heart shaped really clarified everything! Let's just put it this way...I had NO IDEA he felt this way about me.....I thought we were only friends! BUt I was kind of disappointed to find out that the future didnt look too good, without a little help from the cosmos...heheheh.....that's why I went into THIS spread and THAT shed even more light into the relationship
Anybody got any advice on how to read further into a hard-headed Virgo man who is afraid to divulge his feelings??? lol BTW I'm a hard-headed Pisces lol
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.