New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Bluefeet

Love the changes you made to TdM II, softened colors make the new version looks more elegant. :)
Are there any changes to the Dodal deck?

eltarot78

In the Dodal, the only difference in this version over the previous
is in the card Le Fol,
the line of the buttock passing over the animal is unfinished.
and the way they are attached water lines which pass between the legs of le Fol,
I did not find other things to correct in any other card.
00diferencias1.jpg

Yves Le Marseillais

Changes

these are the small differences found in this revised version compared to the previous version

in the upper row: the previous version
bottom row: the revised version
diferencia1ray2da.jpg

in the case of L´emperevp, the crown of the hat will add black lines within the ends, as in the crown of the upper animal of the La Rove de Fortune, and the crown of the Force.
In Force, are also drawn more defined wing feathers of the hat.
The sun on the La Maison Diev this drawing and painting different from the previous.
and the card Le Monde, redraw the union of the two animals of the bottom.

there are colors that were recalibrated, I chose another palette to make the cards more harmonic,
light blue (lighter than the previous, equipment off a little so )
yellow (darker than the previous, so removing the rib he had, thus amalgamating better with the other colors)
and skin color, softer than in the previous.

Not forget that you are seeing here a digital image with digital colors,
on this occasion I be more satisfied with the final result,
I hope you also.

Hello pablo,

For me too this changes are ameliorations and it give a better quality to your work.
History is history but artists have full power to exprims their vision of reality.

Salude de Marseilla !

Yves le marseillais

eltarot78

Hello pablo,

For me too this changes are ameliorations and it give a better quality to your work.
History is history but artists have full power to exprims their vision of reality.

Salude de Marseilla !

Yves le marseillais

Hi cher Yves,
as always is a pleasure to read your words.
Since I received your Pierre Madenié my vision about TdM change and much.
I really fell in love, of what we might call Swiss style perhaps?

I was flirting with restoring some pictures of Madenié, but I think it would be a sacrilege to such a beautiful gift you gave us.

Anyway I'm developing a new TdM II (not Madenié) but more in that style,
but it will be a new chapter.

Saludos mi Amigo

Yves Le Marseillais

Madenié arrived in Argentina ? ! Super !

Hi cher Yves,
as always is a pleasure to read your words.
Since I received your Pierre Madenié my vision about TdM change and much.
I really fell in love, of what we might call Swiss style perhaps?

I was flirting with restoring some pictures of Madenié, but I think it would be a sacrilege to such a beautiful gift you gave us.

Anyway I'm developing a new TdM II (not Madenié) but more in that style,
but it will be a new chapter.

Saludos mi Amigo

Hello Pablo,

I understand that finally you got your copy of Pierre Madenié Facsimile ?
I thought that it was lost at sea over the Ocean that separate South America from Old €urope.
A great news for me that encourage me to keep on trading with South America a not so easy zone for Post office let's say.
Pablo pay a tribute for this Post problems and thanks to some Tarot passionates that organize collective postages Tarot lovers can open their mind with Pablo proposals and "special decks".

My goal is to preserve Tarot sources and open doors of Museums and Private Collections for allowing artists to have real documented sources of inspiration.

Swiss style is particular as French style in Tarot of Marseilles Pattern matters and I never forget that Pierre Madenié and Claude Burdel are French even if they were connected to Swiss for many reasons.
Burdel get his best level in Swiss after he started his cardmaker career in France.
Madenié did not left France and his Dijon city but was connected to Swiss: It's evcodent when we see his work and style.

Many chapters of Tarot will be traced by you, me and some other passionnates and seekers of truth.

We do our part in parallel lines but in same direction.

Hasta El Tarot siempre....

Yves LM

eltarot78

Hello Pablo,

I understand that finally you got your copy of Pierre Madenié Facsimile ?
I thought that it was lost at sea over the Ocean that separate South America from Old €urope.
A great news for me that encourage me to keep on trading with South America a not so easy zone for Post office let's say.
Pablo pay a tribute for this Post problems and thanks to some Tarot passionates that organize collective postages Tarot lovers can open their mind with Pablo proposals and "special decks".

My goal is to preserve Tarot sources and open doors of Museums and Private Collections for allowing artists to have real documented sources of inspiration.

Swiss style is particular as French style in Tarot of Marseilles Pattern matters and I never forget that Pierre Madenié and Claude Burdel are French even if they were connected to Swiss for many reasons.
Burdel get his best level in Swiss after he started his cardmaker career in France.
Madenié did not left France and his Dijon city but was connected to Swiss: It's evcodent when we see his work and style.

Many chapters of Tarot will be traced by you, me and some other passionnates and seekers of truth.

We do our part in parallel lines but in same direction.

Hasta El Tarot siempre....

Yves LM

Yes Yves :)
the wonderfull Madenié I got home long ago, was a trip too quickly for such a long trip
(the day February 22)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3056991&postcount=102

your work is really admirable, and I am completely grateful from the bottom of my heart.

I hope sales go well, I'm anxious to see the Chosson already done, and all who will come later

(if possible for you to keep in mind, my vote is for the 3rd facsimile that you edit is the Burdel)

Saludos mi Amigo

Yves Le Marseillais

I mixed up something

Yes Yves :)
the wonderfull Madenié I got home long ago, was a trip too quickly for such a long trip
(the day February 22)

http://www.tarotforum.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3056991

your work is really admirable, and I am completely grateful from the bottom of my heart.

I hope sales go well, I'm anxious to see the Chosson already done, and all who will come later

(if possible for you to keep in mind, my vote is for the 3rd facsimile that you edit is the Burdel)

Saludos mi Amigo

Well Pablo, I did not remember that information.
Sales are good enough to have a clear confidence in future.
Chosson is the next.
Burdel is just after as you wished.
Regarding fourth tarot deck some competitors are still fighting for this position and I have to think more carefully about this.
Tarot of Marseilles Pattern anyway.
But Tarot of Besancon Pattern is a good option for various historical and aesthetic reasons.

Salude

Yves

eltarot78

holy synchronicities

Well Pablo, I did not remember that information.
Sales are good enough to have a clear confidence in future.
Chosson is the next.
Burdel is just after as you wished.
Regarding fourth tarot deck some competitors are still fighting for this position and I have to think more carefully about this.
Tarot of Marseilles Pattern anyway.
But Tarot of Besancon Pattern is a good option for various historical and aesthetic reasons.

Salude

Yves

Good news looking forward, hopefully before the end of the year of the snake and we can see the Burdel, this would be great.

Something on our roads is that they are very connected, my friend,
had also crossed my mind that the Tarot de Besançon is an important chapter can not be left

garmonbozia

Any chance one of them is the Arnoult or the Jean-Baptiste Madenie? Those are the two I most hope to see.