the navigators logbook

Ravenswing

hi all--

i'm working with the navigators tarot of the mystic sea. the bok that goes with the deck makes mention of a workbook called 'the nagigators logbook'.

i've looked for the book in various places, but have found no mention of it. does anyone have a clue as to where i might find it??

circling in a search pattern
ravenswing

catlin

Hi Raven,

I wonder if this Logbook got ever published. It is also mentioned in the German edition but I have never seen it, too.

Laurel

I don't think the Logbook ever got published. Here's the link for the Mystic Sea webpage and it includes the author's email so you can write her and query about it.
http://www.mystic-sea.com/

Laurel

Ravenswing

logbook

well...

i sent out an e-mail to the mystic navigator. now i wait...

pulling deeper into the foliage
ravenswing

Jewel

I look forward to hearing what you find out. I would be very interested in a workbook on this deck ...

Ravenswing

logbook...

i finally got a reply from the navigator herself. the logbook is in process-- three volumes, the first about ready to go...

i'll keep you up to date on this one

wondering how many symbols can dance on the head of a pin
raven

Jewel

Thanks Ravenswing! I would really appreciate that! I am a tarot workbook junkie *LOL*

rwcarter

Bumping this old thread (would've sworn there was another one, but I can't find it) to say that while The Navigator's Dream: Vol 1: Riverlog has been available since 2006, I could never find the other two volumes in the series. Well, thanks to a friend, I found that Volume 2: Gulftide a Novel and Volume 3: Seatime a Novel are both available as of 2/28/12! I just ordered them both from Amazon.

Rodney

Strange2

Thanks for the good news, Rodney! Have added all 3 to my ever expanding wish list!