LS Tarocchino Mitelli

EmpyreanKnight

After a long wait, this beauty finally made its appearance:

Tarocchino Mitelli by Lo Scarabeo

It only has 62 cards, since all the pips numbered 2 to 5 were stripped from all the four suits (hence the "tarocchino" tag). This one's firmly on my list tho, and when it gets released it goes straight to my hands. I did notice that it would be available by late October, a mere three weeks after the Sola Busca. I just hope that it won't get delayed like the latter.

It seems like Lo Scarabeo is having a banner year. I would definitely complete their Anima Antiqua line, and I'm even thinking of buying spares. I have a feeling that starting late this year, my Tarot acquisitions would be entering a classical phase, and that it would continue for quite some time. I'm salivating at the thought.

EmpyreanKnight

Ok now I'm confused. Your link says that the date of release is September 8th while mine sets it at October 27th. However, there is another link at the Book Depository site of the same deck that states a September 8th release:

https://www.bookdepository.com/Tarocchino-Mitelli-Deck-Giuseppe-Mari-Mitelli/9780738754406

I would be so happy if it becomes available earlier, tho I'm going to be cautiously optimistic on this one.

barkingdeer

Release Date

I got an amazon email that the release date has been moved to January 2018...

EmpyreanKnight

I got an amazon email that the release date has been moved to January 2018...

Book Depository still hasn't changed their release date. But if what you said is true then :(