Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle

DragonFae

Have been awaiting this deck since Selina Fenech announced it on her site....does anyone have links to any photos of the actual cards?

shadowdancer

I have just come back from a spiritual circle (about 20 of us there). we were asked to pull one card each from this deck in relation to the issue and meditation we were focussing on for the week. It really was a beautiful deck, and I have to say the book was a good read too, from what I saw. Not too heavy, and easily explained. I am not a great oracle fan, and although own a few only really use the Medicine cards and Sacred Path cards.

I think the organiser of the group will be getting orders for this.... we were using her copy which she had only got hold of in the last week or so.

Davina

HearthCricket

I continue to work with this deck on a daily basis. Sometimes I do a reading with a few cards, sometimes I do a daily pick, or just a card that I will work with for a few days up to a week untiil I am ready to move on. I still have so many cards yet to come up and see what the fae hold for me, but so far they have been very therapuetic and supportive during dark days. I love this deck...though I think my Dragonfae is still my favourite!

Soothsayer

I received the Faeries Oracle today and I think it's stunning. The companion book is the best of its type I have ever seen; excellent quality hardback, too. I only wish the deck came with a case. I guess I will have to get myself a bag of some sort to house it. Beautiful deck and book kit.

shadowdancer

well I have posted a request on the trade forum for someone to consider.... wish me luck. It does look worthwhile and I agree with the comments about the book

Davina

Kanon

Wow, I WANT this deck! Definitely add this on my next month shopping list :heart:...

HearthCricket

Soothsayer said:
I received the Faeries Oracle today and I think it's stunning. The companion book is the best of its type I have ever seen; excellent quality hardback, too. I only wish the deck came with a case. I guess I will have to get myself a bag of some sort to house it. Beautiful deck and book kit.

I think you are talking about a different oracle than this thread. I am assuming you mean Froud's Faeries Oracle, with the hardcover book? This thread is about the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle, artwork by Selina Fenech and paperback book by Lucy Cavendish. I just don't want people to get confused or disappointed if they order this deck and find out the companion book is paperback, not hardcover. :)

Aulruna

Mine has arrived a week ago, but I never got around to looking at it properly! I hope I can manage a closer look this weekend - it is in my bag right now and I can feel the Fae stir :D

Jewel

I just broke down and ordered mine .... should get it in a little over a week I guess. You guys are a really bad influence ... as usual *LOL*. I am sure I will be coming back to this thread and thanking you all. I love my Dragonfae, so I am hoping this one is just as fabulous.

souljourney

Jewel said:
I just broke down and ordered mine .... should get it in a little over a week I guess. You guys are a really bad influence ... as usual *LOL*. I am sure I will be coming back to this thread and thanking you all. I love my Dragonfae, so I am hoping this one is just as fabulous.

Whatever... you know you were gonna get this one! If you want to blame anyone pick on Rox.