The Love Pack

214red

I am a fan of the Chuck Spezzano decks, I have The Love Pack and also just received the Enlightenment pack. The enlightenment has just been reprinted, however sadly the Love pack is printed no more!

I am curious about the fact not many people use the Love pack, I find it invaluable in personal and professional readings, and I might not use it all the time, but its definitely worth the money.

I am going to write to Chuck Spezzano and company about both packs, and I wondered if the AT users had any feedback on his decks I could included. It would be good to include both things we like about the deck, but also things that could be improve (also what we dislike about the deck).

If anyone could list in the post what they like, love, loath about the deck. Also what has stopped you using the deck, is this purely the cost as its out of print its very expensive.

Anything you could add would be appreciated….we want the Love Pack back,if it was new and improved it would be great too!

NikkiB

Well I bought it last week after the reading you did for me, I had never heard of it but ur reading was very relevant and I was intrigued. So I managed to find a copy and bought it. I've used it quite a lot this week and have really found it both useful and helpful and so have those I've used it for. So I like it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

The only thing I would like to see improved is the card stock and laminated. The box is nice the book good. But if he bought out with better card stock I wld buy a copy :)

Xx

ana luisa

His decks have been on my wishing list for AGES. Thing is, they're a bit pricey especially the Enlightenment... I didn't know they had reprinted it so it may be more affordable. I'll look into that. Thanks for the heads up! :)

MareSaturni

I have the Love Pack and I ADORE it! It's a deck I can use with all kinds of people... the pictures speak for themselves, and most of people find it easy to identify with one or more cards. There are no obscure-pseudo-psychologic-archetypes, so even the layman can pick the cards and tell what they are about.

I have used them with my boyfriend when our relationship was having problems. We chose cards that represented how the relationship felt for both of us at that moment, and this helped us to communicate. The Love Pack was specially helpful because we are both a bit of 'emotional illiterates', so putting emotions into exact words isn't easy for us. The cards helped us a lot in this sense.

I have also done them for general relationship readings, with great results. The Love Pack uses a simple language to speak of complex things - human emotions. The pictures are expressive enough to speak to both sensitive and more mental people! It's impossible not to love this lovely and very useful deck!

ETA: I don't have the Enlightenment Pack! Where do I find the new reprint for sale???

214red

ana luisa said:
His decks have been on my wishing list for AGES. Thing is, they're a bit pricey especially the Enlightenment... I didn't know they had reprinted it so it may be more affordable. I'll look into that. Thanks for the heads up! :)
I got it for only £22 including postage and packaging from their site, amazon etc its still shocking, but go direct!

214red

NikkiB said:
The only thing I would like to see improved is the card stock and laminated. The box is nice the book good. But if he bought out with better card stock I wld buy a copy :)

Xx
yes both sets of cards have back card stock, my enlightenment deck is flimsy and was curved in the middle this has now been resolved.

psychology of vision is his website, psychologyofvision.com, i brought it direct and also they have things like a 3 card draw there also.

I am hoping i can get an interview with him when in the UK and give the feedback on things like the card stock and also to beg him to bring back the love pack (before i am removed by security of course)

Mona18

I have been searching for the Love Pack myself ... I have found used copies BUT, I am not a fan of the used ... How do you guys feel about buying used decks?

214red

i think used are fine, i used to have an issue with used decks but not anymore it was only my prissyness that stopped me buying used decks

Mona18

i think used are fine, i used to have an issue with used decks but not anymore it was only my prissyness that stopped me buying used decks

LOL ... yeah (that's me too!)

I'm looking at some used ones now, I just asked the sellers a couple of questions and I should purchase mine today!

TOO excited!!! :)

WyrdRaven

Oh my, the artwork on the Enlightenment Pack is wonderful! Now I'm craving one too!