gemstones as amulets against illness?

amethyst57

what gemstones can one use as amulets against getting ill at a drop of a hat?

had a rare year, with illnesses...colds and bronchitis mainly...seemly catch them just
looking at someone or being in the same room....
as a type2 diabetic i'm vulnerable and less immune, but this year was different...
i have always protected myself with supplements because of this....

is there a gemstone or gemstones that can help stave off the pesky illnesses?

poopsie

a friend of mine put a fluorite on top of my nose and throat and the congestion disappeared in 5 minutes it worked pretty well for me.

then she gave me a rose quartz when i had insomnia and i was able t sleep.

now i am wearing a sunstone and it increased my energy level and capacity to concentrate and stay focused.

wildchilde

For me, I think that Malachite is one of the best stones for staving off respiratory illnesses. You might also consider Rhodonite or Serpentine for lung infection issues. If you do obtain any of these, be sure that you "program" them to work for your highest and best good in keeping you healthy. Obviously, you want to continue your supplement routine and always follow your doctor's advice. ;)

shelikes2read

When I was doing research on Amethyst, for the purpose of posting about a jewelry item, I discovered that the ancient Greeks used to carry or wear it in order to ward off illness and, in particular, drunkenness. They considered it a potent protector in that regard.

amethyst57

malachite, flourite, amethyst....sound worth a try....thanks....

exotik1

I second the rhodonite for lung illness:

and for bronchitis AND diabetes, i have red jasper which is for BOTH of those conditions, i feel that would be a good crystal for you:

I did a Google and citrine,bloodstone, and rutilated quartz are also recommended, see if you gravitate towards any of these,

~advertising and links removed by moderator~

Brightest Blesings,
farida