Adjustment Question

MasterJm

Hello everybody, what is the meaning of the phrase "The Woman satisfied" for Adjustment card ?

MasterJm

"She is the partner and fulfilment of the Fool". (Book of Thoth). Why ?

"Her hands hold the hilt of the Phallic sword of the magician". Why ?

What do you think for a spread that we got Magician - Knight of Cups - Adjustment
(Knight of Cups is looking Adjustment) ?

Aeon418

what is the meaning of the phrase "The Woman satisfied" for Adjustment card ?

The Woman Satisfied: the Scarlet Woman fulfilled by directed application of Iudex and Testes.

On one level this could mean Justice satisfied by the Judge and Two Witnesses. On another level it may mean the woman satisfied by a cock and two balls.

No I'm not joking. :laugh: See below for the connection.

"She is the partner and fulfilment of the Fool". (Book of Thoth). Why ?
Because the Fool is attributed to the letter Aleph which is Phallic!

In this combination of Aleph and Lamed the doctrine of karma is revealed as it relates to the True Will. The Aleph is the individual - the phallic self. Lamed represents the complimentary opposite - not self. If the energy of Aleph is directed properly according to the True Will the Scales of Lamed remain balanced and thus no karma is incured. The Woman satisfied! :) But stray from your course (True Will) and your partner, the Universe/Nuit, will not be satisfied. At this point if a bit of Ox-goading is required you can expect an elbow in the ribs. Or as Liber AL puts it:

Nuit said:
..... if the ritual be not ever unto me: then expect the direful judgments of Ra Hoor Khuit!

Zephyros

Lamed represents the complimentary opposite - not self. If the energy of Aleph is directed properly according to the True Will the Scales of Lamed remain balanced and thus no karma is incured. The Woman satisfied! :) But stray from your course (True Will) and your partner, the Universe/Nuit, will not be satisfied. At this point if a bit of Ox-goading is required you can expect an elbow in the ribs. Or as Liber AL puts it:

Is this because of "Now a curse upon Because and his kin!"? I mean, cause and effect are defunct as deviations from Will?

MasterJm

I see...Love is the Law, Love under Will, but i was thinking that the Magus is the phallic symbol (Number 1), not the Fool (Zero) and that sounds strange to me. I wonder yet what could be the secret message of the triad Magician - Prince of Cups - Adjustment.