Alchemist's Oracle

Madrigal

Someone linked this in one of the threads on this site but it deserves its own thread. The Alchemist's Oracle by Lauren Aletta. It reminds me a lot of the Wild Unknown Tarot deck. Beautiful work here.

Nina*

Yep, that would be me.

This has become my favorite oracle ever, because I have never before seen anything this beautiful. The artist is Tegan Swyny from Colour Cult and she's simply amazing.

I said this elsewhere too, but even though I love the Wild Unknown I do prefer the art in this oracle. Yes, they remind of each other, but this one has, in my opinion, much more interesting images and even more stunning colours. Either way they work really well together.

Also ordered a backup copy, so...........

Madrigal

Shipping from Aus is just about half the cost of the deck itself :( As lovely as it is that puts it out of range for me.

aquestionmark

I ordered this deck about a week ago! Now I am just "patiently" waiting for the package. :)

Thoughtful

Like the look of this Oracle very much. l am looking to purchase a new Oracle deck and this may fit the bill.
It does look very much like the Wild Unknown, a tarot l bought because of the animals, but in the end could not get on with. Maybe as an Oracle l will get a better connection.
l will need to wait for finances to improve but it will give me time to also make a decision.
aquestionmark would love to know how you get on with it and what your thoughts are :thumbsup:

skyfiery

I don't usually work (well) with oracle cards, but this one really draws me. The shipping is really mind-boggling, though.

Would anyone who has received and worked with theirs be able to give an idea of how the deck is working out for you?

Madrigal

I don't usually work (well) with oracle cards, but this one really draws me. The shipping is really mind-boggling, though.

Seriously! There must be another way than paying more than half the price of the deck just for shipping!

blue_fusion

Some of you could maybe do a group order? People have been doing that here to cut down on shipping costs.

Anyway, i looks really beautiful. Anyone tried working with it yet?

journeyinghome

I like the look of it but.... those chakra cards, they bug me. They seem out of place somehow. Hmm.