Why are they stalking me?

faylie

Over the Dec/Jan holidays I bought Lucy Cavendish/JGB Shapeshifters oracle. I used it for a few weeks and all was good, then from Mid January until two months ago every time I used them, I'd draw three cards in a "Who is keeping company with me?" sort of query once a week or so. Every single time I drew a wolf card, bar one when I drew two. Primarily it was Red Ridinghood, the time I drew two it was her with Wolves of Venice, from then on it was Wolves of Venice turning up. After this happening so consistently it kind of freaked me out and I've put them in a drawer for a while, but clearly they are telling me something I should pay attention to and I do like them, it was the first deck I've bought in years and has started me using cards again. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Tanga

Erm... a message you haven't understood yet?
Repetition to me - usually means that. The Universe keeps repeating what you may need, or what would be helpful for you to hear - but you've not "got it" yet. ? :)

Sometimes I find, when I'm in the middle of one situation - but read for something else..
the stuff for that one situation may just keep coming up.
It happens.

WhiteWolfy

I don't have this deck to look at the cards....

What are the messages on those cards? If you keep drawing those cards they are trying to get your attention.

I would keep using the deck and see if you keep drawing them :)

Sharno22

I can see why you'd be freaked out, but it appears there is an important message for you here. Maybe you need to change your question somehow to find out what the cards are trying to tell you. Or perhaps you need to go and have someone else read your cards for you so can try to capture the message that is eluding you.
Best wishes