Oracle of the Dragonfae.....anyone interested??

dreamsofgaia

*peeks in* Hey everyone. Like Kylie *waves to Kylie* I am also one of the artists of the Dragonfae deck. I joined the forum not long after this thread was originally posted, and have been watching as I was/am very interested in hearing what everyone feels about the deck. I would have posted earlier, but I tend to be on the shy side at the best of times. :)

I can't really add much more to what Kylie has said, except to say that I personally love the deck and the wonderful way that Lucy has woven all of it together.

dreamsofgaia

*grins* Fancy meeting you here :)

aranarose

I had never heard of this deck before this thread, but just had to have it. The fae are a massive part of my path, and dragons are a huge part of my love's path. So the combination was utterly thrilling to me.

I ordered it to be shipped overnight from Amazon yesterday; I am NOT a patient person, and I must say that it was well worth the extra shipping fee to get this deck in hand quickly. Particular when I came across card 16. That's my name, spelling and all, and that's something I almost never, ever see! The first reading I did with the cards was very much spot on, and I'm so excited to be able to work with it!

faunabay

OK, I've gotten my deck by now and have to say I really, really like it!!! I'm not usually into decks that use more than one artist - I like the artwork to flow a bit more. But that said, I find this deck to be fun to use.

I'm a huge Froud Faeries Oracle person! Gotta love those fae - because of course you know they're real, not just cards! :* Well truthfully I'm just a huge faerie fan! And while the Froud Faeries are the only deck I have that I feel is "real" to me, I love having all the other faerie decks just for the fun, faerie artwork.

Well this Dragonfae deck seems to be a cross between the Froud Faeries and the "just artwork" faery decks. I feel a connection to these faeries also! Not up to the Froud Faerie level, but I do connect with them quite a lot!!

datura

Hi Faunabay,

I'm glad you like the deck and are feeling a connection to it... I am a bit like you, in the sense that I love all things faery, and actually do believe in them -not in the Disney fairytale sense either, but in the real world sense ;-) - Also, I am a huge Froud fan too, and really connect with his beings.... I love seeing how different people represent the realm of fae, always very interesting how each interpretation can be quite unique :)

Allure

Thank you for the scans datura. I'm happy to see the Fae with different looks. I'm getting a copy.

faunabay

Just another update on my dragonfae progress and how we're getting on.

I'm loving them!!! :* They do just talk up a storm. I've done a few couple card readings and just drawn a card to see what they have to say and I have to say this deck is just great. And this is coming from someone who really doesn't like decks with multiple artists. But it doesn't seem to matter with the dragonfae. They talk to me no matter what the artwork - which I love all the artwork in this deck......I usually just like it to be similar through out. But like I said - it sure works with this one.

HearthCricket

I got mine a few weeks ago and I love it! It is giving very accurate readings and has a lot of depth to it. The artwork is gorgeous and I love the large sized cards. The book really takes you beyond places and there are some nice original titles to these cards which sets it apart from a lot of other oracles. I love anything fey, anyhow, but this has pleasantly surprised me with it power!

Aulruna

Mine finally arrived yesterday... the card size is wonderful and helps to bring out the radiance of the images.

At first, I thought this was just another greeting card clone, but actually it seems to read really well and 'm looking forward to doing some more work with it!