Mini Oracle decks?

Frannie

Hi
I'm new to Oracles, and I can't wait for my newly purchased Fairy Ring Oracle to arrive, I'm nervous! I was wondering, since I have such small hands, if there were mini Oracle decks out there... I don't know much where to look, so I would really appreciate your help :)

pippi

These are the smallest oracles I have (approx. poker sized or smaller):

The Answer Deck (my smallest oracle...I have the Mini size)
Good Witch, Bad Witch
Sulamith Wulfing's decks (I have the Angel one, but there's also Fairy, Lovers, etc.)
Little Czech Oracle
Art Deco Fortune Telling
Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling
Mystic Glyphs (square cards)

I think most Lenormand/Sibilla type oracles are close to poker-sized cards too.

Sheri

The Answer Deck is very small.

I also have a deck of Mah Jongg cards that are very small, too.

The Lady Bug Oracle is very small, too.

My favorite small deck is the Mystical Lenormand. It's bigger than the others listed, but still perfectly pocket sized. It is much smaller than a deck of playing cards and smaller than some of the other Lenormand decks.

:love: valeria

autumnsdaughter

I guess it isn't strictly an oracle deck, but I love using it as an oracle- Susan Seddon Boulet's Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards. 48 gorgeous little cards, with all on the mythology associated with each animal printed right on the back of the card. They aren't tiny- I think Lenormands might be smaller- but they are easy to shuffle and handle, and a dream to look at.

ETA: One thing to consider, you will probably be able to shuffle full size oracles more easily than full size tarot decks, because most oracles have far fewer cards which means less width that your fingers need to stretch around.

Guiding Cauldron

smaller oracles

well i find my smaller oracle decks are:

Gems Oracle Cards
Bach Flower Oracle- these are for the bach esences, so no pictures just keywords.
Mermaids and dolphins- Gillian kemp
Good Witch/Bad witch- Gillian kemp- (she has a tree oracle too.)
Theres a round celtic oracle deck
The journey home round oracle deck is a normal and a mini size.

Good luck and enjoy :)

Faolainn Storm

Guiding Cauldron

There's a round celtic oracle?? What oracle is this? I've never heard of a round celtic deck. I'd love a really good round oracle.

Faolainn Storm

Frannie

Thank you all so much for your replies! There are so many small decks yei :D
It is search time now!

HearthCricket

There are a lot of little jewels out there!

Good Witch, Bad Witch
Gypsy Witch
Lenormand Oracles
Sybilla Oracles
Art Nouveau Oracle
Karma Angels
Kalachakra Oracle
Wiccan Cards
Goddess Knowledge Cards
Psycards
Mother Nature Oracle

:D

Guiding Cauldron

Faolainn Storm said:
Guiding Cauldron

There's a round celtic oracle?? What oracle is this? I've never heard of a round celtic deck. I'd love a really good round oracle.

Faolainn Storm

hi sweety oh dear now you've caught me! There is a round celtic oracle as i saw it teh other day when i went shopping at Waterstones at our bluewater shopping center, but i can't remember the deck name now! I nearly bought it but to be honest I couldnt afford that one AND the gillian kemp deck i had been lusting after since its inception lol I'll try to look for it when i go again sometime. Sorry i can't be more help.

Faolainn Storm

Guiding Cauldron said:
hi sweety oh dear now you've caught me! There is a round celtic oracle as i saw it teh other day when i went shopping at Waterstones at our bluewater shopping center, but i can't remember the deck name now! I nearly bought it but to be honest I couldnt afford that one AND the gillian kemp deck i had been lusting after since its inception lol I'll try to look for it when i go again sometime. Sorry i can't be more help.

Don't worry about it. I was just being lazy by asking, after all if I really want to find out all I have to do is google it! :D (Ah, sweet google, whatever did we do before you!) I'll have a look around and see if I can find it myself! If I do find it I'll come back and edit this post with the details for everyone else.

Faolainn Storm