Little mad cows...

Curtis Penfold

Debra said:
:bugeyed: Curtis Penfold you have a sense of humor! :bugeyed:

What? I was being completely serious.

Bulls have been connected with both the sun (due to their male energies) and the moon (due to their horns, which have that crescent shape).

Anyway, that's the first thought that came to my mind when I saw this. Seriously.

Skimo

Tonight, I missed my train stop while working on the Hermit... I was totally focused on the light...

Attachments

• 9 - L'Ermite.jpg
    9 - L'Ermite.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 301

Skimo

Here is the Wheel :

Attachments

• 10 - La Roue du Temps.jpg
    10 - La Roue du Temps.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 284

Disa

I like it, too. The colors are wonderful!

Curtis Penfold

It shows the sense of humor that fate has. Seriously, I look at these cows and laugh, but that's how I feel when life gives its ups and downs. Either you laugh or you cry.

DaisyDragonfly

Oh, my. It's adorable! I love cutesy animal decks.... and the colors are so vibrant and beautiful :)

Skimo

Next major, Justice :
I focused on Balance and the swords are replaced by butterflies (can't just put swords in the hands of those little cows...)

I am quite happy about the Wheel, I tend to just stare at it for a few minutes regularly... it's quite hypnotic for me.
I keep thinking about the Wheel of Time as I look at it.
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills"

Attachments

• 11 - La Justice.jpg
    11 - La Justice.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 291

Alta

Skimo these are hilarious and rather brilliant!

Alta

Skimo

Curtis Penfold said:
I like the Dracula Robe. It's kind of like saying, "No wonder he's a Hermit." :D

Looking at this card again, I had a thought about the hermit carrying light > the carrier of the light > another name for Lucifer...
I have never thought about it before... it may be somewhat related to your remark about the Dracula cloak...
Isn't it strange to have this thought looking at cute little cows?