Little mad cows...

emmsma

Hmm. Tattoo would be a way in the future thing if it were to happen, but I would surely let you know.

The Tower is another fine candidate. The most uplifting Tower in the history of tarot!

Skimo

Tower are rarely uplifting, so it wasn't that hard, but thank you for the compliment... ];o)

Someone commented about my "happy cows" and I guess they are more happy than mad... so I may change their name : "The Little Happy Cows" fits better now that I think about it...

AmethystEyes

Skimo said:
Tower are rarely uplifting, so it wasn't that hard, but thank you for the compliment... ];o)

Someone commented about my "happy cows" and I guess they are more happy than mad... so I may change their name : "The Little Happy Cows" fits better now that I think about it...
Oh I thought you meant mad as in crazy. I thought it was cute. Hm.......

Skimo

Yep, in french I call them "les petites vaches folles" translated as the little mad cows... cute but there is something about the sound of the name in english...

I may open a poll lol

AmethystEyes

Or maybe mad little cows?? :laugh: I think you should make a poll. ;)

Skimo

or the little crazy cows?

being french I don't even know the real difference between mad and crazy...
I should have thought about it earlier...

The chat forum could be a good place for a poll...

rwcarter

Skimo said:
being french I don't even know the real difference between mad and crazy...
I should have thought about it earlier...
From Dictionary.com:
  1. mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.
  2. enraged; greatly provoked or irritated; angry.
  3. (of animals)
    • abnormally furious; ferocious: a mad bull.
    • affected with rabies; rabid: a mad dog.
  4. extremely foolish or unwise; imprudent; irrational: a mad scheme to invade France.
  5. wildly excited or confused: frantic: mad haste.
  6. overcome by desire, eagerness, enthusiasm, etc.; excessively or uncontrollably fond; infatuated: He's mad about the opera.
  7. wildly gay or merry; enjoyably hilarious: to have a mad time at the Mardi Gras.
  8. (of wind, storms, etc.) furious in violence: A mad gale swept across the channel.

HTH,
Rodney

AmethystEyes

So cute, yet again :D Love the Ace of Butterflies :heart:

Skimo

My father is wondering what I may smoke...