Emily Dickinson tarot

Michellehihi

I have just bought this deck, mostly because I am fascinated by the life of this strange poet. I would like to share thoughts on it.
I received it and was thrilled. I like the hand drawn images. But some cards are hard to interpret, especially the Courts.

Yesterday I did a reading and I was surprised of the accuracy, but today....silence. I didn't get it.

Have you read with it, how to you find it? And the artwork?
I will be happy to read you!

gregory

I saw your sad little post... ;)

You are the only other person I know of who owns it. That may be why no-one has said anything. I haven't tried to read with it, either. I bought it because I love her poetry.

Michellehihi

I saw your sad little post... ;)

You are the only other person I know of who owns it. That may be why no-one has said anything. I haven't tried to read with it, either. I bought it because I love her poetry.

Oh Gregory thank you for your reply!

I also bought it because I love love love her poetry. And her personality fascinates me. Sometimes I feel guilty not to spend more time with friends or doing social activities like going to cocktails, etc. But then I think of her, and my life makes sense again...

If you happen to read with it, I would really like to know how it went.

gregory

I lie actually. SOMEONE else here must own it, as I bought it after reading their post. It MAY have been truelighth.

Wait - no - it was Annabelle. :)

Michellehihi

I lie actually. SOMEONE else here must own it, as I bought it after reading their post. It MAY have been truelighth.

Wait - no - it was Annabelle. :)

Maybe I should PM her, just to see if she did read with this deck? Yes, I am doing it.

Sentient

Just to be clear, you're talking about the deck put out by Factory Hollow Press that has each suit designed by a different artist, right?

Michellehihi

Just to be clear, you're talking about the deck put out by Factory Hollow Press that has each suit designed by a different artist, right?

Yes yes, this one. Let me try and post a picture:

Attachments

• photo emily dickinson tarot.jpg
    photo emily dickinson tarot.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 683

Aesoteric

Wow, how did you find this?

gregory

WELL - I found it after Annabelle mentioned it in a post and I googled. Then I emailed some site or other - ETA The Academy of American Poets - and said I absolutely had to have it and they said OK send money :D