Judgement as how physically/sexually attracted someone is

hulpster

It's full of reanimated dead bodies (ie, zombies) rising from the grave, and Days of Reckoning, and judgemental trumpet-blowers! I don't see it as sexual at all.

It probably indicates that they are looking at you the way a scientist might look at a specimen in a petri-dish, examining you carefully. That's not about attraction, that's about judgement.

Judgement in what sense? Analysing? Judgemental?

Grizabella

I am a female reading about a male's level of sexual or physical attraction towards me. Given what you've said how would I read Judgement for a man's attraction? I agree on the female point of view, I am pretty much like this.

Well, I can see that maybe the idea is there that something is rising in response to something else----but in this case I don't think there's a sexual connotation to the card. I think it's more of a sudden flash of insight about something. So it might be that he's mentally taken note of you all of a sudden in a way he hadn't before, but I don't see it being a sexual thing.

hulpster

Well, I can see that maybe the idea is there that something is rising in response to something else----but in this case I don't think there's a sexual connotation to the card. I think it's more of a sudden flash of insight about something. So it might be that he's mentally taken note of you all of a sudden in a way he hadn't before, but I don't see it being a sexual thing.

Ah thank you, makes sense.

DreamLotus11

I definitely sense judgment as it can be sexual- completely! Depending on the question asked. It's like, 'whoa, what is this...I'm so freakin turned on right now idk if I can handle it!' That's what I get from it if I ask something concerning the topic of sexuality or something. But it can also be a double edged sword, to where, the feelings are so strong, it can be hard to handle them and they can turn negative or die off suddenly. I hope I'm explaining myself right.

Also meant to add that the feelings can be so strong that it can make the person want to run away and hide from them.