Earth Wisdom Oracle by Barbara Moore

Belinda2

Nice thanks for sharing

euripides

I'm trying to find some more images of this deck The Facebook page is a bit muddled. Any links? The ones on the Llewellyn site aren't loading for me.

Barleywine

I'm of Scottish and Irish descent on my mother's side, and the images in this deck ring some very deep bells with me. I'm less sure about the card titles, but I'm definitely getting in when it's released since I've been after a Celtic-based oracle I can relate to for a long time.

RavenOfSummer

I'm of Scottish and Irish descent on my mother's side, and the images in this deck ring some very deep bells with me. I'm less sure about the card titles, but I'm definitely getting in when it's released since I've been after a Celtic-based oracle I can relate to for a long time.

I had seen somewhere (can't recall where now) that although the official release date for the deck is May, Llewellyn got these in early and they are already in stock for shipping. Just in case you want to order one now :)

Barleywine

I had seen somewhere (can't recall where now) that although the official release date for the deck is May, Llewellyn got these in early and they are already in stock for shipping. Just in case you want to order one now :)

Thanks for the heads-up! I got it from Book Depository US for $14.93 with free shipping, due to be delivered either next week or the following week.

euripides

It would help if the topic mentioned the artist (Cristina Scagliotti). Here's some art from the deck.

Thanks, HighPriestess. It's rather lovely. The colours are gorgeous. The style and symbolism doesn't fit with me enough that I'd buy it, which is a pity, as there's some really nice characters in the cards ... I love the warrior in Strength.

Barleywine

Thanks, HighPriestess. It's rather lovely. The colours are gorgeous. The style and symbolism doesn't fit with me enough that I'd buy it, which is a pity, as there's some really nice characters in the cards ... I love the warrior in Strength.

I thought at first, looking at the artist's website, that the images are scanned and manipulated photos, but on closer inspection they do appear to be painted. Photo-realistic images are usually a deal-breaker for me.

BlueLotus

There's a Review of this deck on youtube for anyone who's interested.