Fave three-card spread

mirja crimson

Fav three-card spread

I'm sure this question has been asked, but what is your favorite three-card spread? I'm interested to see all the different spreads and (hehe I'm so sly) try out some of them. =D

wavebreaker

Ok, this is not very original ;), but I like the Past - Present - Future spread.

And the so-called Quick Spread: You - The Other - Advice.
I like to use this one in a situation where there's another person (besides the querent) involved.

Pollux

Past-Present-Future for me as well! ;)
Then Body-Mind-Spirit (generally a Daily spread I use).
And Purpose-Tool-Outcome, for a quick look at projects, deadlines or else...

anjocoxo

3 cards

hi, I usually use present - past - future. but i also use the 3 cards for morning - afternoon - evening (just to see how the day is going to be) and basically that's it.

:p

Maan

actually i think this question was never asked before..strange ;)

my fav's are

1) other 2) us 3) me
I use it for relationships...and freindships and it gives a good idea about the dinamic's

1) What i feel 2) What i think 3) what i'm missing
I use it to centre and get connected with myself again
And other one i use for that is:
1) Who i am 2) What are my needs 3) how do i go about meeting my needs

And of course the great NEW DECK SPREAD...the must for us tarotholics ;)

Trogon

Hi Mirja Crimson!! Greetings from Flagstaff... :D

One thing that really strikes me as being very good about the 3-card spread is that it seems to be very adaptable. I have a 3-card daily spread which I use;

1) beginning
2) peak or theme of the day
3) ending of the day

I have also used a "past-present-future", a "mind-body-spirit" and a "problem (issue)-blockage-solution" spread. Though for looks at past-present-future type issues, I usually use a 5-card line spread ("past-recent past-present-near future-future).

And... as Maan said... a "new deck" spread is a must. The one I use is;

1) What will you (the deck) teach me?
2) What do you need from me?
3) What will our relationship be like?

Hope this helps...

Talisman

Three card spreads

'Lo Mirja,

If you scroll down a bit, you'll find a thead called "The Very Best* Beginners Spread" which has a lot of neat 3-card spreads, including a number by jmd. And a thought-provoking spread by Melvis.

The Larry, Moe and Curly spread, however, is not explained.

Talisman